chapter 43

'Again that pretty person'

Itony looked at the person who was smiling in peacefully his eyes where close but Itony could tell he was very much awake.

"Metatron I've met an interesting human today" the pretty man said

"Yes and so"

"There was nothing special about him but there was just something interesting" the pretty man smiled.

"And what makes him interesting?"

The pretty boy laughed gently.

"Nothing makes him interesting isn't it funny he was just so interesting" the pretty person said

"Azrael your weird as always"

Suddenly the scene changes and a man with golden hair and eyes appears before him.

"Lord Samael why did you choose that path"

"Your the angel of death now am I right Azrael"

The person had beastly golden eyes but he was undoubtedly beautiful.

"You know once an angel has done that in their celestial form there's no going back you'll forever be a fallen one" Azrael said depressed

"I've chose my path Azrael and you've already chosen yours you love father so dearly that you are blind"

"Is that why you tempted her is that why you had her eaten the forbidden fruit" Azrael clenched his fists angrily.

"Maybe you should have a taste as well"

Azrael was angry and sad he didn't know what to do.

"The next time we meet it won't be as fellow archangels but as enemies" Samael declares

"No I don't want to fight you my lord-"

"But you must take care of Azria my successor"

Suddenly everything evaporated Itony felt Oh too familiar with everything here like his been their experiencing everything.

"An angel can not indulge in matters of the skin in their true form" Azreal said

"And why is that" a sickly girl said

"Because we angels are eternal our bodies should remain without sins and we should never falter to them"

"So your telling all angels are very Hah what's the point of being immortal then"

The human said that image too evaporate.

"No matter what angels should never falter to lust"

"Loiyorel we've been dating for so long and you've never even bother to kiss me are we dating at all"

Itony was remember his past life.

"Loiyorel be honest or you interested in men"

"What's preventing you from kissing me am I disgusting to you"

"Honestly this doesn't feels like an relationship let's end it"

"An angel mustn't falter to the temptation of the skin"

Itony covered his ears at the many memories and information that was forcing it's way into his head it felt as though his skull would crack at any moment.

"SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!!"

Suddenly Itony looked down in the water ripples that was beneath what he saw made him scared he saw himself within a stranger

"Lord Samael"

"Azrael"

"I don't understand" Itony said

"Azrael"

"No it's not me!"

"Azrael"

"Don't"

"Az"

"Stop"

"Ra"

"Not"

"El"

Itony immediately jumped out of his unconscious state huffing.

"Your finally awa-"

Callahan paused and wide open his eyes in shock Itony's eyes where the purple but they weren't ominous but they where purple indeed.