chapter 22

Sally was sad she didn't know what to do she was confused and worried the Duke, the Doctor and the butler where all from profoundly confused but the doctor sigh as he seems to have an idea,

"Your excellency"

The Duke look at him

"What?"

"I propose you make an artefact" the doctor said

"An artefact is there such an artifact out there"

"No I'm not even sure what it is but it's obviously becoming worse it's best we slow it down until we can get to the bottom of this before it's too late it's master Itony's ability is rare but it's not peerless everything comes at price and his mentally is being shattered almost like,"

"My madness"

Sally bit her lips bitterly.

The Duke's madness was inherited and the other predecessors who the madness all suffered from it in different ways.

Such as; possessiveness, lustful ness, overbearing and lots more etc....

No one can pin point the Duke's own so they placed it as an uncontrollable lust for blood since he mostly killed people on a whim.

"His plagued with actual madness fine make a sedative as well as something that can surprised his ability before it's too late" the Duke commands.

After discussion Sally was walking in the hall room when he bumped into someone, she looks down to see shiny silver hair and a flash of emerald eyes she then closed her eyes and slightly bowed.

"Excuse lord Ezekiel I give you my unt most apologies"

Ezekiel looked up at her with confused then  wide open and bow 90° degrees with his behind his back and one infront,

"Milady brennan" he said politely then stand straight

"I see your growing into a lovely young man" she said

"Yes I do think so and it's all thanks to you my lady"

"Hmp I see if you'll excuse I must going" she said

"You! Musician get back here!" Elias yelled

Making Ezekiel flinched, he quickly turned giving him a cut throat signal to stop shouting.

"You damm friggin musician what do think  my father pays you for"

Elias was marching up to him without paying attention to his surroundings even though Ezekiel was giving him everything signal to shut up, Elias looked back for Yvette who was behind the door cowering.

"What's with him anywa-"

Elias stop in his tracks when witnesses medusa it the flesh,

"Young master Elias"

The voice was slowed and creepy Elias was sweating bullets

"What kind of foul and uncouth language is that coming from your mouth"

"S-Sally!"

Immediately Sally grabbed him by his collar and started marching.

😁😄😆😂🤣

"Bitter very bitter"

Elias' knees where becoming numb and his hands where trembling his tongue was stick out his mouth, Ezekiel and Yvette was busy laughing in a corner at him he looks like a gecko or frog.

"Bi~tter" Yvette mocked in a frog like tone

The two laughed hysterically as Elias' face was red with embarrassment Yvette took out his pocket watch and look.

"Okay master it's been 1 and half hour you can get up now" Yvette said

"But I was only suppose to stay an hour" he yelled

"Were you" Yvette said scheming

Elias got really mad and immediately dropped the book and immediately got up to fight Yvette but before he could take the first step.

*plum*

Elias crashed into the floor and the two could only die from laughter, Elias' legs where trembling from numbness it was really humiliating he held his nose from the fall and could only watch them while holding back the tears.

Itony was in his room staring at the window spacing out he could remember the words as if someone was trying to send a message, he was playing the flute but it's melody was a bit ominous.

Itony was scared he looked at his arms that was carefully bandaged he can't believe that he tried to tear through his own skin in his sleep, he stopped playing then look up and sigh then close his eyes.

'I'm scared'

He got off the bed and open the window and on it came a familiar bird that was now very beautiful.