chapter 32

"Ezekiel what ever you do never use that ability no matter what understand everything happens for a reason you cannot go against gods will are we clear"

"Yes brother I will not go against the laws of the heavens"

Ezekiel was holding a bleeding Itony in his hand he had just found him and was about to lose him once more.

"I'm going to get help please don't let him die Ezekiel"

Sally ran off Itony hold Ezekiel's cheek in pain and smile blood was all over his face he was weak and in extreme pain.

"Rahito" Itony said weakly

"Loiyorel" Ezekiel said crying

"I'm sorry...... but....I.....don't....feel... that way"

"You choose now of all times to reject me when you're like this I can't except your rejection"

Itony smiled then close his eyes tirely.

"No! No no no you will not die you hear me you will not die not when we've just gotten-"

Ezekiel face harden, he has no choice his about to do something that goes against the laws of this world his brother will be angry but he loves Itony too much to lose him again.

Ezekiel held his hand tightly the Duke came in room with the doctor, herman and Sally.

They paused when they saw Ezekiel's hand glowing so Itony relaxes and the pain decreases, Ezekiel smiled as red tears fall from eyes he get up with with Itony in his arms and walked up to the Duke and place him in his arms.

"Please take care of him"

He walks past them then staggered on the walls a bit.

"Ezekiel" Sally said worried

"Please keep this a secret his not completely heal but half the pains gone" Ezekiel continue to walk.

The Duke cradle Itony then rushed him to the bed,

"Put this on him" the doctor said said handing him a choker

The Duke took it and looked at it.

"What is this?"

"Since magic item wouldn't work I request aid from the church" he said

The Duke eased up angrily

"You really took help from those Neanderthals" he said upset

"Don't worry I didn't make it know that you where the ones to require this item also its only option we have you saw, your excellency you must put your pride down the young master is dying if it weren't for the master Ezekiel he could have died" the doctor said.

The Duke clenched his teeth he gently but it around Itony's neck it disappears, the Duke barely bit his finger then gently hold Itony's palms after some times he let go and his and the wound was still their the Duke sighs in relief.

"All we do now is wait"

😔😞🙁😕🙂

Elias on a tire with the other children they where exploring the church when the saint stop infront of them.

"Hello children of God" she clasped her hands and started to pray

Elias frowns in displeasure Yvette looks at him.

"Is something bothering you?" He asked

"I find it highly suspicious for a saint to be wearing black" Elias said

"You should really pay attention in religious classes the reason being us because she's not only the saint but also a priestess and so she's wears black on normal occasions such as this" Yvette said.

"I've never asked for an explanation" Elias said

Yvette said nothing more Elias quickly turned when he felt gazes on him and so he turned to the saint, but she was distracted with gazes of the children plus she's blind how can she see him but ever since stepping in this place he has felt nothing but uneasy.

"This way children" the saint smiled she turned to Elias "this way my lord"

"If your blind how is it you know I'm here"

"Hmp well I don't need the physical eyes to see after I also relies on the help of the father now shall we go"

Elias furrow his eyes looking at her suspiciously then walked away with Yvette.

The saint clasp her hands again and smiled widely

"My how kind our father is to send 4 apostles to us he is truly benevolent" she said smiling widely.