chapter 38

"Bye bye kleric" 

"I still don't understand why are you leaving when the term only just begun you've only been here for 2 months" kleric said,

"Aww missing me already but don't worry I'll be back four months later"

"I don't understand" kleric said

"Don't worry you'll understand next" Itony said smiling

Kleric said nothing look and just wave him goodbye.

Sally the Duke and herman was in a room having an important meeting,

"Those bastard's are quite funny" the Duke said sarcastically

"I don't think anything is wrong with having the form a religious bond with the church" Sally

"It's not the kid I'm worried about it's the kid church is not for him"

"What do you mean?" She tilts her head

Sally only saw the good in Elias and not the bad the Duke was an atheist Yes but he will allow Elias to make his own choice, if he could find one word to describe that child it would be 'unholy' the day of his birth him growing up as a child there wasn't a day the Duke didn't wonder about the truth behind his birth what really happened.

Everyone seems to think his a normal child but they never looked at the fact that Elias never cried not once the Duke trained himself and the injuries that Elias obtained isn't normal for a child, it was abnormal it gave him shivers.

"Let's forget this matter we'll let him decide" he said

"By the way Duke when are you going to remarry?" Sally asked

"I'm not going to" he answered,

"Oh how disappointing Itony was looking forward to his ship sailing"

"What?" The Duke said confused

"I guess you didn't know but Itony has been secretly hoping you to get married"

"Why-"

"Isn't it only natural for a child to want there parents to be happy" she said ominously

"Really?"

"Yes you should really reconsider dating once more" she said

"And you" he asked

"Me Hmm I can't"

"Then I ca-"

"If I remarry then I'll of to leave my son behind and why would I do that" she said softly

The Duke understands,  the first time he met this woman her eyes only reflected grief but when she met the little green boy the sadness and despair that was around her was almost invisible as if she found new hope in life.

Itony was truly a God given child from heaven a Duke who care about no one who kills without remorse change when the child showed him hope give him peace, a son who was no different from a deceiver smiled and treasure him as if he were his only truth, and a grieving mother and wife who was purged in loneliness was given love and care this was his family Itony's family there hope and nothing will change that.

"Sally time to go pick flowers" Itony laughed

No one knows what the future holds everything is uncertainty today could be happiness and tomorrow is pain but Itony will live his life up to the fullest and have his dreams achieved, in his past life he kept everyone at a distance fearing they'd ultimately die if they get too close and he liked his life as a party person and pretended his not alone when infact he felt like the loneliest person in the world.

Now God has given him a second chance and he got to live a carefree life many didn't get this chance but his glad he did and now his happy even the extreme pain and sickness he once felt from time to time he didn't mind because it's simply a price he must pay in order for happiness.

"Finally finally I'm beginning to understand"  the beautiful man with close eyes said

"Understand what?"

"What it means to live and what it means to die" the person replied

Itony open his eyes in shocked Sally was shocked when Itony opened his eyes and it was purple but immediately changed back to it's natural emerald green.

"Rafael, Uriel, Ezekiel, Cassiel, Samael, Azrael  oh and we can't forget Azazel"

End of season one...........