epilogue

Okay I know this is not the best way to start this season off but I just wanted to get Ezekiel's backstory in his current life clear that is I will be explaining all of the characters background early on, so for those who think that Ezekiel life in the Faulkmoore family it wasn't so I used this video that I got from YouTube I must say it touch me.

This is My explanation of the video not the Actual anime okay.

So the video goes like this Ezekiel started off with Ezekiel first seeing the baptism and how the others brand the saints or chosen ones as the church calls it and felt very afraid and he didn't want a baptism his mother tried to talk him into taking it but she also was afraid of him taking it, his father was shock but didn't say anything at first the video skips to the mother's funeral (I know it's not her in the coffin but just pretend okay) after that Ezekiel went through a depressive stage where he pushes everyone away it also shows his second brother crying as he was depressed as well.
His father had come around to help him get through that stage in his life the video flashes a bit into his future baptism but then goes back to the present where he met yuri (the flipping girl I don't remember her name Ah yes doll) it then goes on to show the children who are believers of the church, and yuri (this time as Elizabeth the blond girl) it cuts off to when the year of the monsters came and the town was on fire and during that time Ezekiel was awakened as an apostle.

His second brother (the person sitting on the wall) was telling him it will be soon his turn and he'll be branded like the rest but he denies it and ran away, the room with a whole lot of mask is the representation of the many people awaiting his baptism and their high expectations of that was making him frustrated, eventually he was caught and forced into the baptism and was branded.

While he was being branded the second brother told yuri and she fell to her knees sadden and both yuri and Ezekiel begins to remember their childhood, the white fathers represented the completion of his baptism even after the traumatic experience Ezekiel still forced himself to smile and get threw it even though yuri was worried the brand in his eyes is represent of how the church brand him (it's not actually in the eyes though) after that he faces alot more trauma since his dad died in an accident and often suffers from nightmares, but Elliot (sebastian the man with red eyes) help him through his suffering and started to show him the brighter side of what the church is doing for the greater good they will accomplish in the end and it was there Ezekiel pushed passed his trauma and held it in even though people died in the end everyone had a smile.

And that folks is Ezekiel's backstory as an apostle of God as well as a member of the Faulkmoore family and please don't call me a sadist I just love tragic backstory that's all.