chapter 23

Ezekiel, Yvette and Elias had just finished their lesson for the day

"Lord Faulkmoore your truly an angel just look"

A lot of birds where standing at the window listening to sweet sounds on the guitar as well as the maids enjoying its lovely melody, to think not too long ago if you came you here you'd have sworn you anger the gods in some cruel way now the horrible sound that once made the ears of everyone bleed, was now strumming the tones as heaven was smiling down on them.

The Duke was happening to pass by and paused hear then stop and walked in Elias stop playing as he looked at his father,

"Father see my talents aren't as horrible as you said" Elias said cockingly

The day his father had smashed the violin and told him to go on the battlefield because his skills sucked gave Elias the determination to prove him wrong and gave the rest pain.

"I can see that" the Duke said

Elias smirk proudly at himself then gave him an I am good at anything look,

"I can see it is you who turned that necromancer into an harpy"

The Duke said which made Elias felt very offended.

"Yes your excellency I had to work 'Very' hard"

'It's not easy dealing with an entitled brat who won't listen to anybody if it weren't for Sorren I would have been on lock down'

"Yeah whatever I'm leaving" the Duke said,

"Wait father" Elias held his coat tale "are you going to see brother" Elias asked

"Yes"

"I'd like to come I want to play for him"

"Your in the middle of lesson" the Duke

"Well I can continue with him their after all as long he has no disease and he doesn't touch him he'll be fine right" Elias said.

Ezekiel felt very very offended they made him sound like was some kind of bacteria and not a decent human being, Yvette whispered to him.

"Don't be offended their just that overprotective of him bunch of abnormal people if you asked me" Yvette said with a stoic expression

"Ah I see"

'So their con for him' Ezekiel thought

The Duke turned to Ezekiel and said

"You will keep 10 no 16 steps away from him you not touch him and don't talk unless necessary" the Duke said

Ezekiel thought that was a little extreme.

After that they went through many procedures of testing him

'Where we going to a treasure vault it's like in the movies'

After that exhausting display Ezekiel swore to charge Elliot double time for all this.

Soon all of them stop in their tracks when they saw a young Itony surrounded by birds butterflies and animals, playing he looked like an angel playing as the sun shines on him he was glowing.

Ezekiel held his chest and turned his eyes away as he was remembering his first love, but something made him kept listening as if in trance he was itching to play.

Soon the Duke all sat down on the grass feeling at peace as they listened, it was times like these Ezekiel wished he had a Guqin but that's gonna take some serious money to have it shipped from another continent so he just had to wait.

Itony played intensely

And with each note he played even the defensive and ever alert Duke can't help but relax soon he found himself relaxing onto herman's lap minds were at rest and peace surrounded the air.

Soon Itony finishes up then open his eyes gently after stopping he put his finger out as a tiny bird sat on it and he kissed bird gently.

*Chirp*

"Hey!" Elias yelled

As soon as all the birds saw him they fled and parted like the red sea the one Itony's finger didn't know what was going on it was only a baby but when Itony saw Elias coming, all defences raise inside and up the flute to stop  him.

"Don't come any closer Bādokirā!"

He yelled on top of his lungs protecting the innocent creature in one hand it was too precious and sweet for this mad man to come anywhere near him.