chapter 35

"I want it I want a child I want his child" a deranged woman said

The man smiled sinisterly as he watched the woman placed her request

"Are you willing to sacrifice anything for your goal"

"Yes! Yes! Want that child I want him"

"well who am I to ruin a good meal"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Karen no you can't have a child you and I both know that" the Duke said coldly

"Let's try one last time-"

"No I'm done my lineage ends here you cannot provide a child no need to delude yourself anymore"  the Duke said

"You leave me now chose Oh great one we had a contract now it's time to fulfill it"

"As you wish"

Raizel turned but no was there suddenly his eyes turned into a golden orb and smiled at the duchess.

"Shall we begin milady"

"Of course"

After that night a month later the duchess was pregnant,

"What evil-"

"The lord has sent us a miracle raizel let us cherish him" she said gently

"I don't know what you did but I will not take a hand in whatever you did whatever that child is all I know is it's an abomination"  raizel said clearly disgusted.

"Oh my sweet Raizel you sound so much like those Evangelist I don't care what they think but my baby is a miracle not a curse" she said.

Then 11 months later and the child was being born

"Arghhh ah is it supposed to feel like this"

It felt as though the baby was tearing out her inside to get out,

"Milady the young lord is born"

Karen took the baby in the blanket and looked at him he had her honey blond hair, the child open his eyes to reveal blood thirsty red animalistic orbs it was then Karen realized what she had done.

"Kil-"

*Boom*
*Slash*

The baby fall on the bed soon the maids scattered screaming about the place.

The Duke open his eyes then gently yawned

"Why don't you get some rest" herman said

"I'm fine I just realized I'm still not quite sure" he said puzzled

"Sure on what?" Herman asked interested

"That woman how did she get pregnant?" He said

"Are you still remembering that day"

The Duke never answered but herman knew, that was a day no one could forget when the Duke walked in the room with blood splattered all over the room and a baby lying gently on the bed sucking his fist that was an horrific sight.

That day 10 maids died and all from explosions they learn that later on that Elias was something else, the child had no concept of good and bad and things that would normally worry a child didn't bother Elias.

Elias was a deceiver that much can be said to outsiders who didn't know Elias he was a cheerful and kind person but to people like the Duke and him something was deeply wrong about that child and so he avoids him.

The revelation of being ignored by his father didn't hurt him or more like he didn't care, but he still put up the 'Act' of being a timid child around the Duke neither was no fool after all both understood what the thought of each other.

With time master Elias ability tone down a bit but he was never allowed to touch anyone until Itony, when he is around him his sincere and honest but there was obsession in his eyes and herman was afraid Elias view Itony as an object and not a person because Elias' perspective on morals and human lives are like this.

You slaughter pigs bugs and animals right what's the difference between humans.

Elias cannot differentiate the difference between right and wrong good or bad and that is very dangerous.