chapter 31

I've seen that ppl are torn up about Itony's predicament and no his the main character what kinds of author kills off their main characters if it's not isekai, transformation etc......

"S-Sally"

"Yes young master" Sally gently asked

"W-here....*breathe* is......Eli"

"His at the academy the young master is extremely worried"

"*sickly chuckle* About what......I'm....fine" Itony lied

"Itony"

Itony soon began to cough he covered his mouth as Sally gets the bucket and he cough inside it.

These days Itony has barely enough energy to struggle or fight back Sally is losing spirit but she's staying strong for him so he won't lose hope after wiping his mouth with a cloth Sally hold him into a hug hoping that she could take it all away from him.

"Sally...... music"

"Yes Itony"

Recently they had Ezekiel stayed here to play him music and since Ezekiel felt pity for him he also stayed without complaint.

"Lord Itony good afternoon"

"Af-ternoon...... it's after"

Ezekiel swallow bitterly.

His sickness was much like the prince's unpredictable and painful Ezekiel smiled,

"Yes it's a very beautiful sunset"

Itony looked at him but he was only seeing a blurry glowing figure he shut his eyes then open once more and it was just blurry not glowing.

"I shall now play for you"

Itony looked to the celine and closed his eyes breathe in then out as he listened to Ezekiel played.

Itony feel that he might die and recently listening to Ezekiel plays gave him the courage to play one last time if only one last time, all he needs is to touch it before he could realize it his already holding on to Ezekiel's wrist.

"L-lord?!" Ezekiel pauses

This action startled both Sally and him Itony barely had strength as it is for him to get off his own was impressive.

"The piano........ t-take me there" he struggles saying

"Itony your sick you can't go" Sally said

"Please...... take me there"

Ezekiel soften when he saw the determination in his eyes and could only put down the bow and violin,

"Okay I will" he sincerely smiled

Itony was now on Ezekiel's back he was carrying the sick boy to the piano room.

😞😔🙁😢😭

He put Itony on the seat and sit beside him.

Itony looks down at the piano all he could see is red but that doesn't bother him since for how long now all he has be seeing is red, he quickly cover his mouth as he coughed blood Ezekiel was ready to take him but Itony stopped him.

"Lord"

"Please I must..... do this"

Itony looked down as a flash of memories came, the guilty past, the victim of an unrequited he didn't know he didn't know why didn't he tell him.

Itony press the first key then Sally looked at him Itony slowly press another though he was in pain and dying he wants to play one last time and so he gradually starts playing.

He did not know, that's a like he didn't want to know he was a fool, he saw that his friend had affection towards him and ignored he pushed him away just like everyone else, he called him his friend but in truth that was not was, his friend who hired more that anything was a victim to heart break.

Ezekiel eyes where wide open he had stop breathing, all he needed to hear was the first key the first tone everything to know it's that person, tears of nostalgia dropped from his cheeks and he got up and took up his violin.

Itony could only play but suddenly a familiar violin tuned in, and suddenly all the pain the pain he was feeling vanished like the wind and with more life he played on Sally smiled seeing her master no her son smiled even at a time like this he kept playing kept on fighting.

Itony is too happy for words but he doesn't want to die there's too much to life too much to live for, no he will no he can't die not yet.

Itony hands soon slipped off the piano keys

*THUD!!*