10,000 hours {courtland sutton}

I'd spend ten thousand hours and ten thousand more

Oh, if that's what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours

And I might never get there, but I'm gonna try

If it's ten thousand hours or the rest of my life
I'm gonna love you

10,000 hours - dan + shay & justin bieber

I placed the babies in their strollers and grabbed my baby bag from the car once I arrived at Empower Field at Mile High. I smiled down at the girls and made my way into the stadium to watch Courtland play his first at-home game of the season.

I knew that he was super excited about the girls and me going to his game since it would be their first game. Courtland and I got married four years ago and it wasn't until seven months that I gave birth to our twin girls, Isabella and Aria. I gave birth during the off-season, so the girls have not been able to see their sad play yet, even though I know they won't remember their first game, Courtland will always remember playing in front of his babies for the first time so I was excited for him.

I was given on-field access, so I made my way to the field to see the Broncos players warning up. I smiled at everyone and gave them waves as I passed them. My smile grew wider as I noticed Courtland on the ground stretching. I stood off to the side waiting for him to notice me before he finally looked up at me. He smiled softly at me and moved his headphones away from his ears.

He got up and ran toward me when he finally got a chance to. He lifted me up off the ground and twirled me around. He set me down and kissed my forehead.

"Hi, Rachel!" He ran his hand over my cheek, pulling me closer to him.

"Hi, hubby!" He laughed at his nickname but also nodded in acknowledgment that he is my husband.

"How is my beautiful wife doing today?"

"Good! Better now that I am with you," I leaned up to kiss his lips before pulling away so he can say hi to the girls.

"Hi, Izzy! Hi, Ari!" He said in his baby voice, looking between the babies. "You guys are so pretty today. Daddy missed you!" He leaned down to kiss them too, which made my heart melt when they started giggling at him. "You think Daddy is funny? Yeah, you'll get all your humor from your old man. Thankfully, you got your precious looks from Mommy."

I blushed as he looked back at me and winked. He continued to talk to the girls in his baby voice before giving them one last kiss and turning back toward me.

"You feeling okay?" He asked, pulling me into him.

"Yes, baby. We just wanted to wish Daddy good luck before his game," I told him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He hugged me tighter and kissed my forehead one last time.

"Thank you, mama. All the luck he needs is right in front of him."

The girls and I made our way up to the box, talking to the other wives as I was up there. I played with Isabella and Aria for a little bit as we waited for the game. I smiled in anticipation as the game finally started and I saw Courtland take the field for the first time in months.

I watched as the Broncos marched their way down the field through quick passes and short runs. They finally were in the end zone and Drew Lock threw the ball to Courtland. Touchdown! Everyone in the box cheered in excitement with me and I looked down at the field to see him celebrating with 4 fingers in the air.

Everyone around me was trying to figure out what the four meant, but I felt butterflies as I realized what he meant.

4 meant the four of us. Our family of four. Courtland, Isabella, Aria, and me. I smiled down at him with tears in my eyes as he looked up at me and gave me a heart symbol and blew me a kiss.

I truly was the luckiest human ever.

thank you for reading!! hope you enjoyed. stay tuned :))) hope ur all okay and happy and thriving. enjoy these updates and please read the request page before trying to request. as of right now, requests are CLOSED and getting deleted because it does state that on the request page. i do appreciate all the support, but i am very much backed up and cannot take any more requests as of right now. thank you for understanding. more imagines coming soon! </3