i could fall in love {josh allen}

So I should keep this to myself

And never let you know

I could fall in love (in love) with you

(I could fall in love with you)

I could fall in love (in love) with you (with you baby)

i could fall in love - selena

I sat next to Josh's mom as we watched the Bills play the Patriots in their first playoff game this season. The snow was falling on my head and I was shivering from the cold air, but I still sat to watch my boyfriend. I waved at him as he came out onto the field with the rest of the team, hyping up the crowd. He stopped and smiled at me, wearing his jersey.

He blew me a kiss and I caught it, causing him to laugh at me and wink. He tried to warm up before the game started. Usually, I would be nervous to watch him play in any game, but I had full confidence in him that he would win this game and advance his team to the next level of the playoffs. He waved at me one last time before the game officially started. What a cutie.

I cheered when I noticed the Bills go in the locker room during halftime, winning the game, so far 27-3. After each touchdown, Josh found me and blew me a kiss, causing me to have butterflies. He never paid that much attention to me during the game so I was confused as to why he was doing it now, but I couldn't deny that I loved the attention.

Through the last two quarters, he continued to steal looks at me and wave or blow me kisses. After the game ended, which the Bills won 47-17, I went to the field to celebrate with Josh. I jumped in his arms, congratulating him, and hugging him tightly. He kissed me and smiled, putting me down.

"You won!" I exclaimed, hugging his neck.

"We did!" He laughed, pulling me closer.

"Why did you keep looking at me? I was starting to think you had a little crush on me?"

"I do have a crush on you," he admitted, causing me to roll my eyes. "But seriously, I got a little nervous so I had to keep looking at my good luck charm, Courtney."

"I'm your good luck charm?"

"You know that you're my everything, so yes, you are my good luck charm," he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him. "Let's go home, baby."

At home

After we got home, we took a long, hot shower together to get warm after being in the cold for four hours straight. He turned on the heater for me and coddled me in our large blanket, before cuddling me.

"Are you warm now, baby?" He asked, nuzzling into my neck. I nodded softly and started to play with his hair.

"Yes, honey. Thank you," he kissed my neck slowly and pulled me closer to him. "Are you feeling okay? After your game?" I asked quietly despite it only being us and Netflix on in the background.

"Feeling great! Especially since I have you," I blushed and kissed his forehead. "I really think we can win it all," he admitted to me, making me smile with pride.

"I think you can win it too. Y'all are a great team with a great quarterback."

"You've always believed in me."

"I always will. You're the best player I've ever seen and I love you so much, forever. I am so proud of you."

"Thank you for being here with me. You're the only after-game remedy that I need," he looked me in the eyes and kissed my lips before pulling my head on his chest.

"I love you. I'll be here forever."

"You better be."

He slowly fell asleep, holding me tight to his chest and I smiled softly at how proud I was of him.

"My poor baby. He must be so tired," I thought.

I slowly fell asleep on his chest and thanked my lucky stars that I had this man.

disclaimer: I do NOT write smut, so if you requested anything containing smut, I still accepted the request but will make my own alterations to it. thank you for understanding! thank you for reading!! hope you enjoyed. stay tuned :))) hope ur all okay and happy and thriving. enjoy these updates and please read the request page before trying to request. as of right now, requests are CLOSED and getting deleted because it does state that on the request page. i do appreciate all the support, but i am very much backed up and cannot take any more requests as of right now. thank you for understanding. more imagines coming soon! </3