adore you {joey bosa}

Honey (ah)

I'd walk through fire for you

Just let me adore you

Oh, honey (ah)

I'd walk through fire for you

Just let me adore you

Like it's the only thing I'll ever do

adore you - harry styles

I sat back as I watched Joey pack the last box into the moving van. I cheered as he shut the van door, and he turned back to glare at me.

"What did I do?" I asked innocently, showing him my puppy dog eyes which he groaned at.

"Most of this stuff in this damn van is yours, Stephanie! And you just sat back and watched me load the van all by myself!" I wanted to laugh but I knew he would get mad if I did.

"I'm sorry, baby," I got up to wrap my arms around his shoulders. "The boxes were just so heavy that I couldn't pick them up by myself," I pouted and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my pouted lips, causing both of us to smile.

"It's okay, baby. It just would have been nice if you at least offered to help."

"Okay, Joey. I'll help when we get to our new place!"

Did I help Joey when we got to our new place? Well if you consider grabbing one box full of your clothes and already filling up your closet? Then, yes, I did help. I haven't seen Joey for at least two hours as he made his way in and out of our new home with our boxes.

I hesitantly stepped out of our room and searched around the house for Joey to see him breathing heavily, sitting on the couch with his eyes closed. I walked slowly toward him and sat on his lap, causing his eyes to open. He tried to glare at me, but he just ended up smiling and pulling me closer to him.

"I missed you," he whispered. "You flake," I laughed with him and leaned against his chest.

"I'm sorry, baby! I'm being serious this time. I already organized our closet if that makes you feel any better," he threw his head back, laughing.

"You gave me space in the closet?"

"Of course!"

"Then I'm happy. I don't mind doing all of the work, baby."

"It's crazy to think, we met one year ago and now we're moving in together," I said out loud.

"We're gonna live together. You're always going to wake up next to me, now. Every morning," he reminds me.

"Every night, I'll be the last one you see."

"And I'll come home every day and have dinner with you."

"Every day."

"I can't wait," he admits to me. "There's no one in this world that I love more than you, Stephanie. I can't wait to live with you. I'm already the luckiest man in the world that you agreed to move in with me and now we're actually doing it.

"I love you more than anything. I'm so happy that we're doing this, too."

We sat in silence for a while, relaxing after a long day of moving.

"You're doing the dishes every night, right?" I asked him, making him immediately shake his head no.

"No! We switch nights!"

"No, babe! I hate doing the dishes!" I complained.

"Me too! How about we share dish nights? You wash and I dry."

"No, you wash and I dry," I compromise and he smiled down at me before kissing me slowly.

"I'll do whatever you say, darling," he promised making my smile widen.

"I think we'll be just fine then."

thank you for reading!! hope you enjoyed. stay tuned :))) hope ur all okay and happy and thriving. enjoy these updates and please read the request page before trying to request. as of right now, requests are CLOSED and getting deleted because it does state that on the request page. i do appreciate all the support, but i am very much backed up and cannot take any more requests as of right now. thank you for understanding. more imagines coming soon! </3