i know places {jimmy garoppolo}

Baby, I know places we won't be found and they'll be

Chasing their tails tryin' to track us down

'Cause I, I know places we can hide, I know places

They are the hunters, we are the foxes and we run

Just grab my hand and don't ever drop it, my love

I Know Places - Taylor Swift

I walked past Jimmy, smirking as he winked down at me before we continued walking with our separate ways. I blushed and looked down as I was thinking about him on my way to cheer practice.

"Girl, when are you going to get with him already?" My best friend on the cheer squad asked, softly pushing me. I rolled my eyes and scoffed at her before looking back to see Jimmy laughing with his teammates.

"I've already told you. It's not allowed. We're not allowed to date or even have contact with people knowing, so we can't," she let it go for the time being, despite her giving me a knowing look.

We practiced in our respective fields and I tried not to think about him the whole time, but it was hard, knowing that the love of my life was on the other side of the building, practicing as well.

I was sweating by the time we finished practice, and I was gulping my water down on the way to the locker room. As I was about to turn down the main hall, I felt someone grab my hand and start pulling me down the hall, past the locker room.

I immediately noticed Jimmy's bareback and giggled as he dragged me away from everyone. Eventually, we made it to the janitor's closet and I started giggling as Jimmy leaned down to kiss me. He placed his hands on my waist pulling me closer, making me melt into the kiss, and wrap my arms around his neck. We continued kissing for two more minutes before I realized where I was.

"Jimmy! This is so bad," I giggled, throwing my head into his chest. He laughed with me before pulling away from me, so we could make eye contact.

"There's nothing bad about kissing my girl! I was just missing your pretty lips," he tries to lean in again, but I stop him this time.

"We could get in trouble!"

"Hmm, not if you're quiet," he said before kissing me again. I let him kiss me this time, feeling more comfortable that no one would find us in a janitor's closet. "I missed you so much during practice, Dáma. I kept wishing that we would end early so I kiss you sooner."

"I missed you too, baby. I was thinking of you all practice."

"Yeah? Thinking about what?" He smirked, moving his hands from my waist down to my butt. I swatted at his chest and giggled before moving closer to him again.

"Well... I was thinking how good you would look, in my house," I bite my lip to tease him which causes him to smile and try to pull me closer, but I didn't let him. "I was thinking of you in my house, cooking me dinner and giving me a back massage after my long practice," I pouted up at him, causing him to flash me a big smile in return.

"I can do that for you, Angel. I will meet you at your house, okay?"

"Okay, baby. Don't take too long. I'll miss you while you're gone."

"I promise I won't. A quick shower then I'll be on my way back to you," he kisses my nose before finally backing away from me. "I'll go first and then you can leave in about two minutes, okay?" I nodded my head and smiled up at him.

"I love you. Kiss you later," I blew a kiss at him and he caught it, before putting it in his pocket to save it for later.

"Kiss you later baby."

thank you for reading!! hope you enjoyed. stay tuned :))) hope ur all okay and happy and thriving. enjoy these updates and please read the request page before trying to request. as of right now, requests are CLOSED and getting deleted because it does state that on the request page. i do appreciate all the support, but i am very much backed up and cannot take any more requests as of right now. thank you for understanding. more imagines coming soon! </3