hold it against me {allen lazard}

If I said my heart was beating loud

If we could escape the crowd somehow

If I said I want your body now

Would you hold it against me?

'Cause, you feel like paradise

And I need a vacation tonight

So, if I said I want your body now

Would you hold it against me?

Hold It Against Me - Britney Spears

"Avery, open up! Hurry up! There's no way that you could still be sleeping!" I heard from outside of my front door, followed by multiple doorbell rings and knocks.

I lifted my head off of the strong chest I was sleeping on. I felt the figure next to me stir as well, causing me to wake up even more.

"Tell him to shut the fuck up," Allen murmured in my ear as he held me closer to him.

My brother, Aaron, was screaming outside of my doorway too early in the morning for my liking. As I was about to get up to tell him to be quiet and let us sleep, I shoot up and realize that he still doesn't know about Allen and me.

I start to push Allen off of the bed, causing him to groan in annoyance. "Ow! Bro! What did you do that for?" He complained once I pushed him on the ground and tried to roll him under the bed.

"Shh!!" I quieted him down and rested my hands on his chest. "Baby, Aaron is outside the door. Just get under my bed and then I'll tell you when it's safe to come out, okay? Good boy!" I tried pushing him again, but he grabbed onto my hands and stopped me.

"I'm not a dog! Don't call me a good boy! Look, baby, just don't let him in your room and I'll continue to sleep while you entertain him," he tried to get up to get back on my bed, but I kept him down.

"It'll just make me feel better if you hid... please baby! I don't ask for much. Just this little thing," I looked down at him with puppy dog eyes and a small pout on my face, making him sit up and sigh.

He runs his hand over his face to wake him up a bit more before placing his hands on my cheeks. "Okay, baby, whatever you say. But you don't have anywhere better to hide? I don't want to lay under the bed," he pouted, causing me to kiss his lips before I heard Aaron screaming again.

"Nope! Now, get under there!" He groaned but listened to me anyway. "I love you! Thank you!"

"Yeah, I love you too, I guess," he grumbled before I walked out of my room to open the door for my annoying brother, Aaron Rodgers.

"Aaron! What a pleasure it is to see you! What did I do to deserve this visit?" I asked sarcastically, causing him to laugh and barge into my house unexpectedly.

"What? I couldn't come to visit my baby sister?" He asked, while in my kitchen, rummaging for something to eat.

"Not at 9 in the morning, but here you are anyway."

"You need to start waking up earlier, it's better for you anyway," he said before he finally found a snack that he liked. "Isn't that right, Allen?" He shouted, causing my heart to drop and my eyes to widen.

"Allen?" I asked, acting confused.

"Don't play dumb with me, Avery. I'm not stupid. It doesn't take a genius to know that you two are dating. I was just waiting for you to tell me yourself and I heard him tell you to tell me to shut the fuck up. How rude is your boyfriend?," I sighed in defeat and rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay, well, you can go home now! Bye!" I tried pushing him out of my house, but he wouldn't budge. We just stood in silence, staring at each other. 

"Is he gone now, babe? It's really quiet in here?" Allen asked walking into the kitchen, shirtless. I rolled my eyes and wanted to bang my head against my cabinet. "Oh, shit," he sighed, looking at me.

"Well, he knows now so it doesn't matter anyway!"

"Allen, buddy! Welcome to the family. I can't believe you weren't going to tell me you were dating my sister," he jokingly said and hugged Allen.

"It was her idea!" Allen let slip out and I groaned before turning around and making my way into my bedroom to get away from the two boys, who have taken over my life. "Wait! Babe, don't leave me alone with him!" He complained, causing Aaron to laugh even harder.

"No, Allen, you have to stay! I have to give you the brother talk!" Aaron explained, making Allen whine.

I should have never answered the door for him.

thank you for reading!! hope you enjoyed. stay tuned :))) hope ur all okay and happy and thriving. enjoy these updates and please read the request page before trying to request. as of right now, requests are CLOSED and getting deleted because it does state that on the request page. i do appreciate all the support, but i am very much backed up and cannot take any more requests as of right now. thank you for understanding. more imagines coming soon! </3