mirrors {chase claypool}

Aren't you somethin' to admire?

'Cause your shine is somethin' like a mirror

And I can't help but notice

You reflect in this heart of mine

mirrors - justin timberlake

I clutched onto my field access pass as I followed the security guard onto Heinz Field. I had won an online contest, that was allowing me to watch the Steelers play and meet the players before the game started. I was in awe as I saw all of my favorite players warming up on the field, getting ready to play against the Ravens.

I stood before the chains, where he had led me and I took a few videos and photos of my views before deciding to fully embrace the moment and watch everyone run around and run a few practice plays. I looked to my right to see Chase Claypool staring at me, making me blush and look down. I slowly looked back up and he still was looking my way with a small smile on his face. He offered me a small wave and I waved back, hoping I didn't look too enthusiastic.

I was able to meet and take a few photos with some of the players, including TJ Watt, Juju, and Najee Harris. Surprisingly, I was able to keep my cool and not freak out about meeting them, even though I totally was on the inside.

I noticed Chase making his way over to me and I quickly fixed my hair and straightened out my clothes.

"Hi. How are you?" He asked when he got to me.

"I'm doing great! Really excited, actually. How are you doing?" My heart was racing, but the way he was looking at me was calming down my nerves. He had soft eyes and a small smile on his face, which was very reassuring to me.

"I'm doing fine. Yeah, I'm super excited, as well."

"That's great! I'm sure you'll do great out there," he smiled widely at me and nodded his head, looking down at his shoes.

"So, what's your name?"

"Oh! Um, I'm Lane. My name is Lane."

"That's a pretty name," he told me, looking into my eyes.

"Thank you, Chase."

"Would you like a picture?" He asked before he had to go back on the field.

"Yes! Please!" I handed my phone off to someone near me and he stood next to me, wrapping his arm firmly around my waist, pulling me incredibly close to him. I wrapped my arm around his waist as well and wanted to scream out loud about how close the two of us were.

"Well, it was nice meeting you, Lane. I hope you enjoy the game."

"Thank you! It was nice meeting you, as well!" He walked backward back to the field and laughed in embarrassment as he tripped over a bag.

I couldn't believe that I had just met Chase Claypool. He was so kind and even cuter in person!

I was able to stay on the field as the game started, as long as I stayed in my designated area. I cheered for the Steelers throughout the whole game, but especially when Chase had caught a touchdown. I jumped up and down, clapping my hands, as the Steelers took the lead because of that. He celebrated with his team before running back to the sideline, up to me.

He placed the ball in my hands and pointed at me before running back to the bench. "Let's go, baby!" He screamed and winked at me. I stared at the ball in my hands and smiled at him, that he gave me his ball.

I waited until the game ended before leaving the field and the stadium. I was walking toward the exit before I was stopped by Chase.

"Hey! Did you enjoy the game?" He asked, holding onto my hand.

"Yeah! I had a great time. Thank you for the ball! It meant so much to me," he smiled and looked down at me before letting go of my hand.

"Since I gave you the ball, maybe you can give me something as well?" He proposed which left me curious.

"What is it that I could give you?" I asked in confusion.

"Maybe you would like to go on a date...with me."

"You want to go on a date with me?" I tilted my head at him and he nodded.

"Yes, Lane. I would love that."

"Okay, I'll go on a date with you," I decided and both of our smiles widened.

"Okay! Great! Great! Let me get your number before you go," we exchanged numbers and he left me with a kiss on the cheeks and I blushed as I still felt his lips on my face.

I'm going on a date with Chase Claypool!

thank you for reading!! hope you enjoyed. stay tuned :))) hope ur all okay and happy and thriving. enjoy these updates and please read the request page before trying to request. as of right now, requests are CLOSED and getting deleted because it does state that on the request page. i do appreciate all the support, but i am very much backed up and cannot take any more requests as of right now. thank you for understanding. more imagines coming soon! </3