kiss me {joe burrow}

Oh, kiss me, beneath the milky twilight

Lead me out on the moonlit floor

Lift your open hand

Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance

Silver moon's sparkling

So kiss me

kiss me - sixpence none the richer

I laid my head against Joe's chest and tried to synchronize our heartbeats to beat at the same time. He rubbed his hand up and down my back, pulling me closer to his chest. He leaned down and kissed my forehead, causing me to smile softly.

"Are you awake, baby?" He whispered to me in the already silent room. I nodded my head softly and looked up to meet his beautiful eyes.

"Hi," I whispered, making him let out a small laugh and pull me closer to him once again.

"Hi Leah," he kept the quiet voices between us, making me smile. "Are you okay, honey?"

"Yeah. I'm just happy to be here with you."

"Not as happy as I am to be here with just you. I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you more than you could ever imagine, baby," I kissed his bare chest and rested my cheek in the same spot. "You're going to wish you can get rid of me after these two weeks."

"I would never. Promise, I can't sick of you," he paused looking out of our balcony doors. "Hawaii was a good choice to take you, yeah?"

"Yes, babe. Thank you for taking me on vacation."

"Well... I did it more for me. I can spend time with you and I can spend time with you while you're wearing a bathing suit. I'm a winner, baby," I laughed loudly and playfully smack his chest. "C'mon, let's go lay in the sun."

I followed him out of our bed and through the balcony door. He led me to the hammock that was on our balcony, which showed a clear view of the clear blue ocean. Since we were on a private island, there was no one on the beach so we got a perfect view of the waves.

I laid on the hammock first, before Joe laid next to me, placing my head back on his chest.

"It feels good out here," he whispered, staring at the water.

"Mhm," I hummed in agreement. He sighed and grabbed my hand, kissing my knuckles.

"This is perfect. Everything about this...this moment is so perfect. I'm so lucky to be with you. I'm so lucky to have you," he expressed, making me tear up. "I can't wait to marry you," he whispered, grabbing my hand and looking at my ring which was gleaming in the sun.

"I think I'm the lucky one. I get to be with you, forever. No one makes me feel this way except for you and I get to feel this way forever because of you. I love you so much," he leaned down and kissed me.

"Forever," he promised.

I looked back out towards the water and felt calm within my surroundings.

Just me, Joe, and the ocean.

This was all I ever needed.

disclaimer: I do NOT write smut, so if you requested anything containing smut, I still accepted the request but will make my own alterations to it. thank you for understanding! thank you for reading!! hope you enjoyed. stay tuned :))) hope ur all okay and happy and thriving. enjoy these updates and please read the request page before trying to request. as of right now, requests are CLOSED and getting deleted because it does state that on the request page. i do appreciate all the support, but i am very much backed up and cannot take any more requests as of right now. thank you for understanding. more imagines coming soon! </3