my love won't let you down {joey bosa}

I'll be there for you

No matter what you're going through

I'll be there with you

Anytime that you need me to

When there's no one else around

On your last breath, calling out

Trust me, my love won't let you down

my love won't let you down - little mix

I giggled slightly at the man in front of me after he told me joke after joke. I turned to my left to see my boyfriend staring at me while talking to his group of friends. I smiled widely in my tipsy state and waved at him. He slightly smiled and waved me to come over to him. I tried to get up, so I could be with him but was stopped by a hand on my knee.

"Hey, where are you going?" I turned to face the guy that I was talking to before.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was going over to my boyfriend," I smiled up at him and tried to leave again before I was stopped once again.

"No, don't leave. You would have more fun over here with me," he tried to persuade me while moving his hand up to my thigh. I quickly stopped his hand from going any further and stood up.

"I really should go."

"Hey, -" He was soon cut off by my boyfriend standing right behind him and clearing his throat.

"You're pretty close to my girlfriend, dude," Joey stated, sizing the guy up. I quickly moved to Joey, when I noticed I no longer was trapped by this random, drunk guy.

"Sorry, man. I didn't know she had a boyfriend. You know how girls like this can act," he tried to make a joke, but Joey just tensed up and he took one step closer to the guy.

"No. I don't know what you mean. Care to clarify?"

"You know girls with boyfriends can be a bit easy. They can be, you know, kind of slutty," I gasped out of shock that those words came out of his mouth. Before I could defend myself, Joey gently pushed me to the side and swung his fist at this guy. I screamed out of shock when I saw the random man fall down and Joey follow him to continue hitting him.

"Joey, stop!" I yelled, out of fear for what he was capable of doing. Joey's friends ran over and pulled Joey away from the guy with some struggle. After the man's friends came to save their friends, we all decided that it was time to leave.

I sat in the passenger seat of Joey's car, while he drove us home with bruised knuckles. We had stayed in complete silence for about ten minutes before he sighed and took one of his hands off the wheel to grab mine.

"Kim... I really am sorry. I shouldn't have lost control, especially in front of you. I got jealous of how close you guys were and then he started disrespecting you."

"Baby, it's okay. I know you were only trying to defend and protect me. However, you have to learn to walk away when things like this happen. You have too much to lose if the media ever found out that you got into a bar fight. I can protect myself, I promise," I picked up his hand to kiss it, which caused him to wince and me to pull away.

"I don't think I could ever be that guy, babe. I can't be the kind of guy that sits around and watches you get hurt. I will always protect you, no matter the price I pay. I'm in love with you, Kim. I promise you'll never be hurt or disrespected with me around,"

I looked up at him and then out the window to see that we finally reached home. I took off my seatbelt and leaned across the armrest console to gently pull his face closer to mine. I kissed him, passionately as he put his hand on my neck to pull me closer if that was even possible.

"Thank you. I always feel so safe around you. I love you," I whispered to him and watched as a smile grew on his face.

"I'm always going to be there. No matter what."

hey, y'all! make sure to comment, vote, and follow. thank you for being patient, as always! I hope you all enjoyed it. see you soon < 3 (promise!)