best part of me {jared goff}

Baby, the best part of me is you

Lately, everything's making sense too

Oh, baby, I'm so in love with you

best part of me - ed sheeran & YEBBA

"Babe," I hear whispered to me when I'm sleeping, but I keep my eyes closed, trying to go back to sleep.

"Babe," I hear again closer to my ear and I move away from Jared, wrapping myself in my blanket tighter.

"Babe!" He whisper-shouted to me, shaking my shoulder to fully wake me up.

I sit my head up to look at him and gave him the meanest glare that I could muster up after having been waken up so rudely.

"What do you want Jared?"

"I don't think that Jess is feeling too good. She's been coughing for the past 20 minutes," he explained about our daughter, causing me to sit up straight and look toward the door in worry.

I was about to reply to him but stopped when I heard Jess coughing in her room. I quickly stood up and went to go check on her. Jared was quick to follow behind me. I opened the door to her room and saw her sitting against her headboard, with her face red, she was sweating and crying, and her cough still hasn't stopped.

"Honey, what's wrong?" I ran over to her and sat next to her on her smaller bed.

"I don't feel good, Mommy!" She sobbed, throwing her arms around my neck. I tried to comfort her by rubbing her back, but nothing was stopping her from crying. Jared wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into his lap.

"What hurts baby?" He asked gently, moving the hair out of her eyes.

"My stomach, Daddy!"

We lay with her for around 10 minutes before she told us that she needed to throw up. Jared quickly picked her up and rushed her into the bathroom, and I immediately heard her start vomiting.

I walk into the bathroom to see her laying on the floor, crying, while Jared was cleaning up her puke.

"I think she should go to the emergency room, baby," Jared told me looking down at her and I nodded in agreement. He picked up our six-year-old with ease and took her to the car. I got everything that we needed and made my way to the car as well at 2 in the morning.

We quickly drove to the hospital and took her to get checked. She immediately got checked into a room and the nurses were quick to do tests on her. Jared held me tightly as I shook with worry. He kept trying to reassure me that she was ok, but I wouldn't calm down until the nurses told me she was okay.

She had thrown up a few more times and we were in the hospital room for around 30 minutes before a doctor came in a diagnosed her with acute bronchitis. She told us to give Jess Ibuprofen and cough medicine to help her improve.

I was a bit shaken up, but Jess was finally sleeping in the back of our car as we drove home at 4:30.

We carried her up to her room and kissed her goodnight before going back to our room.

"I'm sorry that I took so long waking up this morning," I apologized to Jared, feeling guilty.

"What? Don't apologize, baby! It's not your fault," he hugged me tight to him and I sobbed into his chest. "Audree, look at me. Audree...look at me, please," I looked up at him and he wiped my tears. "Even if you would've woken up first, she still would have had to go to the hospital, okay? She's okay now. She's in bed, sleeping. She's lucky that she has the best mommy ever."

I looked him in the eyes and could tell how sincere he was being. I slowly nodded and relaxed.

"How about we go to bed honey? We still have a few more hours that we can sleep for," he lead me to my side of the bed and helped me lay down in it and then got in on his side and pulled me closer to him.

"I love you so much, Audree. We are so lucky to have you."

"I love you more, Jared. We are even luckier to have you."

"No one could be as lucky as me."

thank you for reading!! hope you enjoyed. stay tuned :))) hope ur all okay and happy and thriving. enjoy these updates and please read the request page before trying to request. as of right now, requests are CLOSED and getting deleted because it does state that on the request page. i do appreciate all the support, but i am very much backed up and cannot take any more requests as of right now. thank you for understanding. more imagines coming soon! </3