peace {mychal kendricks}

And you know that I'd swing with you for the fences

Sit with you in the trenches

Give you my wild, give you a child

Give you the silence that only comes when two people understand each other

Family that I chose, now that I see your brother as my brother

Is it enough?

peace - taylor swift

I walked into Lincoln Financial Field, pushing my daughter in her stroller to the guest box that Mychal had gotten for since our daughter was still really young and we didn't want her to be near too many people.

I greeted everyone in the box and took my seat to see the eagles warming up prior to their game. I saw Mychal stretching and I smiled as I felt the same peace that I always did when he was near. I always felt at home and calm when Mychal was there. It was never the butterflies that everyone had described to me that I could feel, but instead it felt as if all my anxiety left my body and I was with someone that understood me. Someone who wouldn't judge me no matter how crazy or anxious I got.

Usually, I would go onto the field to wish him luck and kiss him before the game, but today I was surprising him. I haven't been to a game in a while due to becoming a mom and giving birth. I don't like to leave the house with her so much because she still is an infant and I don't want her to be exposed to many germs. Also, since having the baby, I have felt more apprehensive about being in public since I put on some baby weight, but I just have to remind myself that I'm a mom and I should be grateful that my body was capable of holding and giving birth to a baby.

I was sitting around talking and laughing with the other wags (wives and girlfriends) near me when one of Mychal's teammates saw me and waved at me. I smiled and waved back before he went to get Mychal's attention. He looked up and looked shocked to see me. I gave him a big smile and wave before picking up our daughter and making her wave to Daddy, as well.

His smile grew as he waved at both of us and blew kisses our way.

"Daddy's blowing kisses!" I exclaimed to her in a baby voice and that made her giggle, despite her having no idea what I was talking about.

Mychal had a great game against the New York Giants, as he had 10 tackles, 1 sack, and he forced a fumble. I was screaming for him the entire game and after every big play, he would point up at us and blow a kiss.

He somehow communicated to me that he wanted me to wait in the press box for him after the game, so I was currently on my phone waiting for him, knowing he had to get dressed and do a press conference before meeting with me. He finally opened the door and offered me a huge smile and wave.

"Hi, baby!" He said in his baby voice as he immediately turned his attention to our daughter. He took her out of the stroller, picked her up, and gave her multiple kisses making her giggle. "Oh, Mommy just made you so pretty, huh? My pretty girl!" He turned to me and gave me a hug. "Hi, Char! What are you doing here, baby?"

"I wanted to surprise you!" I hugged him tighter and he leaned down to kiss my lips, making me grin wider.

"I'm so glad! I played out there for you guys," he whispered to me, despite us being the only three in the room.

"You did so great! We're always so proud of you."

"Thank you, honey," he put her back in her stroller and held both of my hands in his. "You know, when I saw you today, everything just made so much sense and I knew what I had to do."

When I was about to ask him what he was talking about, he got down on one knee and pulled a box out of his pocket. I gasped in shock and immediately started crying.

"I love you so much. You're my biggest supporter, the love of my life, and my best friend. These past 4 years with you have been the greatest of my life. You've taught me how to love and how to be happy. You've given me our daughter and you have loved me through everything. When all of my dreams come true...you're the one that I want right next to me. So, Charlotte, will you marry me?"

"YES! YES! Of course, I'll marry you!" I cried out. He put the ring on my finger and kissed me passionately. "I love you!"

"I love you, baby, forever."

Our daughter started screaming, trying to talk to us and we laughed. He picked her up and we both kissed her making her laugh.

"Of course, we love you too!"

thank you for reading!! hope you enjoyed. stay tuned :))) hope ur all okay and happy and thriving. enjoy these updates and please read the request page before trying to request. as of right now, requests are CLOSED and getting deleted because it does state that on the request page. i do appreciate all the support, but i am very much backed up and cannot take any more requests as of right now. thank you for understanding. more imagines coming soon! </3