six thirty {aidan hutchinson)

You know you be on some bullshit (bullshit)

Act so possessive and crazy (crazy)

But I know it's just 'cause you love me

And you ain't scared to show me your ugly

And maybe that's just how it's supposed to be

I'm the release, you the dopamine

six thirty - ariana grande

You sat in the booth, laughing with Sam LaPorta as he vividly described a party he went to in college as a freshman. I leaned closer to him and I burst out laughing at his exaggerated storytelling.

"No, Ashley! I'm being so serious. I ran out of there so fast!" He laughed, taking a sip out of his drink. You smiled and sipped some of your drink as well, taking a moment to take a look around.

You saw your best friend, Aidan, sitting at the bar waiting for his drink refill. You turned back to Sam, who had a smirk on his face.

"Looking for your man?" He asked with a knowing look on his face, but you just rolled your eyes and shook your head.

"He's not my man, Sam. We're just best friends. We've know each other for too long to let things get messy and confusing," you confessed to Sam, knowing that he was the only person who knew of your true feelings.

"It won't get messy and confusing, Ash! He really does like you back. No matter how much you try and convince yourself that he doesn't feel the same, he does, and I would know because we've talked about it before."

"I just don't know," you looked down, playing with your hands.

"Just, look," you looked up to see Sam looking up to the sky with his hands in a praying position. You went to question him but you hear him mutter to himself. "I can't believe I'm about to do this."

Sam grabs your face in one of his hands so your head is leaning into his hand. With his other hand, he puts your hair behind your ear then he smiles at you. He scoots a closer to you so you're only inches apart.

"I'm going to get my ass kicked at practice tomorrow, but it's time the two of you realize your feelings for each other."

"What do you mean?" You questioned, even more confused.

"If Aidan didn't like you then why is he storming over here with that look on his face?" Before you can turn to look away, you feel a strong hand on your bicep pulling you up and out of the booth.

"We're going home," Aidan grumbles out loud, grabbing your purse and pulling you out of the bar without saying goodbye to anyone.

"Aidan! Aidan! Stop! Let me go," you pull your arm away from him once you get outside. He turns to face you with a stone cold look on his face. "You can't just drag me out of the bar like that! I didn't even get to pay my tab!"

"Oh, come on, you know that I always put you on my tab," he states, rolling his eyes at you, and while that was completely beside the point you couldn't help the butterflies that fluttered in your stomach.

"That's not the point, Aidan! Why would you just drag me out of there? I was having a great time!"

"Of course you were! You wanted me to sit around and watch you make out with Sam?" He raised his voice at you, making you gasp at his assumption.

"I was not going to make out with Sam! I don't know what that was in there, but Sam and I have no interest in one another. We were just talking!" I raised my voice back at him, making him flinch.

"Yeah, right. Like I would believe that Ashley! You were basically kissing him right in front of me. Why was he holding you like that? Why was he that close to you?" He exclaimed, waving his arms around.

"We were talking, Aidan! We were talking about you! Why are you so mad? Why does it matter if I was going to kiss Sam or not?"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" Aidan screamed, causing your eyes to widen and your mouth to drop open. "I love you so much, Ashley. And it physically pains me that you don't see it. It pains me that you don't feel the same way. I've been in love with you since Michigan and I can't hide it anymore," he steps closer to you, pulling you into him. "I love you and I'm sorry."

You stared at Aidan, unsure of what to say, but suddenly you just grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him in so your lips connected. He was shocked at first, but then his hands rubbed up and down your back, pulling you impossibly closer. Your lips moved together in perfect sync with your tongues battling for dominance. When you felt your breath begin to run out, you pulled away but stayed attached to him anyway.

"I can't believe you can't see how in love with you I am, Aidan. It's always been you for me. I am so so in love with you and I'm so happy you feel the same way," you whispered staring into his eyes.

"Promise me you're not lying to me," he pleaded.

"I promise, Aidan. I love you and I want to be more than just friends."

"Even when I get jealous and crazy?"

"Even then, baby. You're the one for me. You have been since Michigan."

"You're it for me too baby. I can't believe you feel the same way," he leaned his head back and smiled. "Will you be mine? My girlfriend?"

"Of course I will. There's no one else I would rather be with than you."

***
thank you so much for reading and requesting! hope you all enjoyed!! < 3