while we're young {jimmy garoppolo}

Cause it's been another perfect day with ya

Wanna lay with ya

Spend the night with ya

Then spend my life with ya, alright

Alright, alright

Yeah you heard me right

while we're young - jhené aiko

I was walking down the streets of England, holding my daughter's hand, while she held Jimmy's on the other side. She swung our hands back and forth, which made me smile thinking about how young and innocent she is. I looked up at Jimmy, who was smiling down at us, and winked when he made eye contact with me.

"And this is where you were born, Mommy?" Our daughter looked up at me with confusion in her eyes.

"Yes, baby. That's why Mommy has an accent and Daddy because Mommy was born in England and daddy was born in The United States, where we live now," I explained to our four-year-old daughter.

"But I wanna live here Mommy!" She exclaimed. I laughed and Jimmy rubbed her hair, making her shout in protest.

"But what about our house? And our jobs?" She still seemed disinterested in our San Francisco house. "And what about our puppy?" She looked up quickly.

"I forgot!" She said in shock. "He couldn't come with us?" I shook my head no and she gasped. "Okay, I want to stay at our home!" She made Jimmy laugh and pick her up in his arms.

"You like where Mommy is from?" She nodded her head enthusiastically. "It's so pretty just like Mommy," I blushed because of Jimmy's comment and he smirked, pulling me closer to them. "You're so pretty like Mommy, too."

I grabbed Jimmy's free hand, kissing his knuckles. I leaned against his arm and continued to walk through town with my family.

After a quick lunch and stroll through town, we went back to our hotel to chill for a little while before we met up with my family for dinner. Due to the football season and living in San Francisco, we didn't get to visit England too often, but Jimmy surprised us with a trip after he found me crying one night about missing home.

"You look so beautiful today, Barbara," Jimmy came up behind me, kissing the back of my head. I leaned against his chest and smiled at him through the mirror. "I just put our baby to sleep. She's had a long day."

"She loves to be out. I don't know if we can get her to come back home with us," he laughed and rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"I'm sure we'll find a way, honey," he whispered and kissed my neck. He went to say something else, but my phone ringing interrupted him.

I saw an unknown number but answered the phone anyway. I shrugged and put the phone on speaker when Jimmy moved closer to hear who it was.

"Hello? Is this Barbara Garoppolo?"

"This is her. May I ask who this is?"

"Hello, Barbara. This is Jessica, from your doctor's office. I'm Dr. Madison's nursing assistant. I just called to tell you that we got your blood work results."

"Oh! Nice to speak to you! That's great news."

"I have even better news for you, Mrs. Garoppolo... you're 8 weeks pregnant!" She stated with enthusiasm.

"I'm what?" I asked, turning to look at Jimmy, who had a smile on his face already.

"I know this may come as a shock to you, but you're pregnant! Congratulations!" She hung up the phone and I still looked at Jimmy in shock.

"We're having a baby!" Jimmy cheered and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he leaned in to kiss me. "We're having another baby," he whispered against my lips, smiling.

"A baby!" I exclaimed, finally smiling down at him. "We're going to be parents of 2!"

"I love you so much! You- you...make all my dreams come true," I felt my eyes start to water and I hugged him a little tighter.

"You're the one that had made all my dreams come true. I'm so lucky to have you," I smiled, thinking about all that we've been through and all the future possibilities we still have together. "I've always wanted to be loved and love someone. And you. I met you and you exceeded all of my expectations. You taught me what it's like to be loved, properly. And I love you so much for it. I never thought I would love someone this much and now I have you and two babies!"

He kissed me and finally let me back down to the ground.

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me," Jimmy looked me in the eyes, holding my hands. "I'm going to love you forever. You're my dream."

"You're my dream come true."

thank you for reading!! hope you enjoyed. stay tuned :))) hope ur all okay and happy and thriving. enjoy these updates and please read the request page before trying to request. as of right now, requests are CLOSED and getting deleted because it does state that on the request page. i do appreciate all the support, but i am very much backed up and cannot take any more requests as of right now. thank you for understanding. more imagines coming soon! </3