thank u !!

hi, y'all! i hope everyone is doing good and staying healthy! i recently uploaded 33 imagines over the past few days, so it would mean so much to me if everyone could check all of them out. make sure to vote, comment, share, or follow! i know it's been a while since i've updated so to everyone who requested, thank you for your patience and i hope you enjoyed your story.

it's been really hard for me to write these imagines, and i honestly wrote those 33 imagines in the span of a month and a half because i wanted to get them out before the super bowl, which i did. by the way, i hope y'all enjoyed the super bowl and the half time show.

i wrote all the imagines that were requested. if you requested and your request was NOT written, it was either that you did not include the proper information (your name, players name, scenario), you didn't request in the proper place (on the request page or private messages, NOWHERE ELSE), or you requested when imagines were CLOSED. i've reiterated multiple times that my requests are closed. it is written in the description of the book, on the request page, and the authors note of all my recent imagines. i apologize if you were looking forward to an imagine, BUT if requests are closed, then they're closed and they've been closed for about a year now. i have DELETED all requests I have received after I wrote that requests are closed.

as of right now, despite being done with all requests, i will NOT be taking requests. nfl imagines and nfl imagines 2 are two things that i hold very dear to my heart. i love meeting new people, writing new scenarios, and learning about new players. however, i've lost interest in it after around 4 years, maybe, i honestly can't remember. it's very draining to write new stories without sounding too repetitive because the requests are very similar. not everyone thanks you before OR after you write them a request, and while it is not mandatory to thank someone and i don't expect it, but i do take a lot of time out of my day to write these and receive nothing in return. 

i hope to possibly return one day. my plan, for now, is to edit all the imagines that i've written in both books because when i look back and read them, i have noticed i make some mistakes.

thank you for reading my stories. i appreciate it more than you could imagine. i'll let you know if one day, i reopen requests. for now, look back at my old stories and read those. there are so many talented writers out there, read those. thank you for all the support for the past few years. it is very much appreciated!!! it was nice talking to y'all and getting to learn about y'all.

not goodbye, but see you later.

thank u for all that you do!!

a : ) < 3