hesitate {rob gronkowski}

I will take your pain

And put it on my heart

I won't hesitate

Just tell me where to start

I thank the oceans for giving me you

You saved me once and now I'll save you too

I won't hesitate for you

hesitate - jonas brothers

"Hey, baby," Rob whispered to me, as I laid in bed feeding our 6-month son. He crawled onto the bed until he was at the top with me, laying a few inches away from me. "He's eating again?"

"Yeah," I whispered when I noticed RJ was closing his eyes and slowly falling asleep. He stopped eating his food and fell into a steady sleep. I pulled his blanket over him and smiled down at the angel that we had created.

"Here, babe, let me hold him," I passed RJ over to Rob and he gently held him close to his chest and smiled down at his little twin. "He's so beautiful."

"He's so perfect," I leaned closer to Rob to see RJ closer and Rob leaned down to kiss my cheek.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about something, Sammy."

"Okay, what's up babe?" I asked leaning against our headboard.

"You know how Tom signed with the Buccaneers?" I nodded my head, staring at him curiously since Tom had personally told the both of us before he had even signed. "And you know how Julian went to go follow him?"

"Yes, babe. I know," I told him and he took a deep breath and looked over at me.

"How would you feel if I came out of retirement and joined them?" My eyes widen in shock and my eyebrows raised in surprise.

"You want to join the Buccaneers?" I asked softly.

"Yeah, I feel so much better after my year off. Both mentally and physically. I feel like I could really come back and make a difference with my guys, you know? I've really missed playing with them, and I miss being able to play football. Don't get me wrong, I love being here with you and our beautiful son, but I can't help but miss it."

I nodded in understanding and placed my hand on his arm.

"Do you think that the Patriots would even trade you to the Buccaneers if you did come out of retirement?"

"I think so, yeah. They'll get a good draft pick and they were going to trade me away anyway before I retired, so I think I got a really good chance, Sammy."

"Do you think the Buccaneers will even want to sign you?"

"Of course, they will! I'm the best tight end in the league, baby! They'll want to bring back that New England connection, and they can't do that without the greatest member of the three," I laughed with him, but also rolled my eyes at his cockiness.

"If you want to come out of retirement," I took a deep breath and smiled softly at him. "You know that I will support you every step of the way. I'll watch you play and be there for you after every game and every practice. I do believe in you. I think that you still got it."

"Really, baby? Do you think that I could still play? You won't miss me? I won't be here with you and RJ," he said slowly, looking down at RJ.

"You'll still be with us, baby. You won't be home all the time, but you'll still be the best daddy that you've always been."

"I love you so much, honey. I can't wait to tell the guys!"

"I'm so proud of you, Rob. You'll do great in Tampa, just like you did in New England. I love you so much more, forever."

He leaned down to kiss my lips and he tried to pull me even closer, but he still had RJ in his arms.

"We love you, too, little guy," he told RJ who was smiling in his sleeping.

Sure, I'll miss him, but I'll support him every step of the way.

thank you for reading!! hope you enjoyed. stay tuned :))) hope ur all okay and happy and thriving. enjoy these updates and please read the request page before trying to request. as of right now, requests are CLOSED and getting deleted because it does state that on the request page. i do appreciate all the support, but i am very much backed up and cannot take any more requests as of right now. thank you for understanding. more imagines coming soon! </3