wild side {christian mccaffrey}

We can't just keep talkin' about it

We think too often about it

We can't just be cautious about it

I wanna get wild

Take me for a ride, boy

Show me your wild side, boy

Know it's been a while, boy

I wanna get wild

wild side - normani

I sat down beside Christian and across from D.J. Moore and his girlfriend. Christian had invited me out to dinner with the rest of his team to celebrate their first win of the season against the New York Jets.

"Are you okay sitting right there, Remi?" He asks, placing his arm around my chair. I leaned toward him and pecked his lips, quickly before replying.

"Yes, baby. I'm fine," he nodded with a little smile on his face and kissed the side of my head. He pulled my chair closer to his to share the menu with me. We talked about what food looked good and what we should order. He was looking at the menu from behind my shoulder so he would occasionally leave a kiss behind my ear, my neck, or on my shoulder.

I was making small talk with D.J's girlfriend when I felt Christian's hand rest on my thigh. I didn't think much of it because when his hand wasn't around my chair when we go out, it is typically on my thigh. I smiled up at him and gave him another small kiss before continuing our conversation.

He started to run his hand up and down my thigh, causing me to stutter in my conversation.

"Are you okay?" The woman sitting across the table asked me. I kicked Christian under the table, causing him to let out a small chuckle.

"Yes! I'm okay. I just got chills. It's kind of cold in here," I fake laughed with her before glaring at Christian, but he had a small smirk on his face.

"I told you that you should bring a jacket, sweetheart. Here come closer to me," he pulled me even closer to him by my waist. I sighed deeply and just tried to focus on my conversation.

His hand stayed rested on my hip and he moved his thumb around in a soothing manner. He kept inching his hand down until his hand rested on my butt. He looked around and slapped my butt a few times, causing me to playfully slap him and for him to laugh.

"What? I just love how it feels!" I rolled my eyes and moved his hand up more back to my waist.

"You're being a very naughty boy, Mr. McCaffrey! Not here in public, baby," I earned him and he groaned, moving his hand back down.

"But we won, honey! I deserve a prize and I chose to love my beautiful girlfriend!" He stated, cheekily and I couldn't help but smile up at him. I gave him a longer kiss and smiled at him.

"You have to wait until we get home mister," I placed my hand on his upper thigh and smirked at him. "And I don't always play nice."

"Hmm, I like it when you don't play nice," he bit his lip.

"You deserve winner's treatment, I know that baby," I batted my eyelashes and smiled when he groaned quietly. "But you just have to wait."

"Or we can leave now?" He proposed. I looked around and saw everyone engaged in their own conversations and we had already finished eating.

"Let's go."

"Check please!"

disclaimer: I do NOT write smut, so if you requested anything containing smut, I still accepted the request but will make my own alterations to it. thank you for understanding! thank you for reading!! hope you enjoyed. stay tuned :))) hope ur all okay and happy and thriving. enjoy these updates and please read the request page before trying to request. as of right now, requests are CLOSED and getting deleted because it does state that on the request page. i do appreciate all the support, but i am very much backed up and cannot take any more requests as of right now. thank you for understanding. more imagines coming soon! </3