[ 𝟬𝟭𝟱 ] home is a feeling

tw none

tw none

⭐️ ⌜ マリちゃん ⌟ ┈─❟

Out of everyone, Arashi didn't expect Mari to suddenly appear in front of her out of breath with her trusty dog, Floof, wagging his tail just beside her. But when she noticed it was only them, Arashi immediately knew that something wasn't right.

Immediately ushering them inside the agency, she told them that it would be better for them to talk about this at a more private location. Mari marvelled the modeling agency for a bit, not noticing Arashi tugging her and Floof away from any prying eyes, especially from her two fellow child models and the one she admires so.

They sat down on a small couch by a window as Mari told Arashi why she was running, and how Floof had just randomly dragged her here. "Floof must have smelled your scent back then from me! Seems like he trusts you if he dragged me here to you and not Mika-chi!" She giggled at the thought.

Arashi's eyebrows rose slightly as she watched the girl's expressive eyes sparkle and her face lighten up at the mention of her friend. It made Arashi feel like a complete creep because she was aware she shouldn't get jealous.

After all, they haven't known each other longer than a few weeks. And yet, even though it was a rationalization, she couldn't help but think that Mari would never look quite the same if she didn't have someone to share her joys and woes with.

She shook that thought off quickly, forcing herself to focus on Mari's tale while trying to ignore the sniffs of the dog in front of them. As the smaller child talked on animatedly, telling her about the twins spat, her family problem that shouldn't even be shared yet she shared it anyway, and her rather odd (spiteful?) feelings to her older sister.

Mari-chan was really an interesting person, Arashi mused inwardly, as she listened to her ramble on about her sister and the rather obvious plot of the family. It was rather concerning and Arashi had to sometimes stop her to at least ask some questions to make sure Mari really wasn't involved in that freaky issue (and hey if she was, the police was only one phone call away!).

But before too long, their conversation came to an abrupt stop, Mari's words turning into a quiet whisper. A nervous frown formed on her pretty face as she stared down at her feet. Her gaze shifted towards Arashi briefly before looking elsewhere once again. When Mari said nothing else, Arashi decided that it best if she did the talking.

She stood from where she had been sitting cross legged next to the shorter girl and crouched down to meet her eyes. The soft glow from the windows illuminated Mari' face, making her seem even more angelic than usual. Though that may also be because of the slight pink dusting of her cheeks or the redness of her eyelids from crying earlier.