[ 𝟬𝟬𝟬 ] protect mari-chan club

tw none

tw none

☀️ ⌜  マリちゃん  ⌟  ┈─❟

Today's the day of the Morinomiya Academy Culture Festival. For some reason, the daycare room has to participate, too, so they had to set up a refreshment stand.

Let us see how are they holding up, shall we?

"Ryuu-chan, maybe you shouldn't have written this."

Usaida looks at the flyer with a lazy smile. Mari jumps high on his shoulder, hanging off of it as she wants to take a look at it. "Woah!"

Ryuu panics, immediately getting Mari from Usaida's shoulder as the older one out of the room chuckles. "Mari-chan! Don't do that!" The boy scolds.

Mari pouts but nonetheless enjoys her time in Ryuu's hands.

Usaida looks back at the paper. "I doubt anyone's gonna come after this. Not that I mind, since it's less I'll have to do."

With a sigh, Ryuu places down Mari before continuing to clean up the floor due to spills. "Yeah, but come on, Usaida-san..."

Mari walks up to Kirin who was supporting Kotarou serving juice. The toddlers were practically wearing vegetable costumes except for Mari. Quote and quote, she says that she wants "big sister" to dress her up. "Go, Go, Kotarou-chan!" He green haired toddler cheers. Mari claps, "You can do it! Hey! Hey! Hey!"

But it was shortlived, Kotarou slips on juice making him go up in the air for a second before tumbling down to the other side of the room, juice gone.

Taka then decides to run. "I want juice! Wanna drink juice!" He demands, bumping into Kazuma, making him spill his juice and bumping to Takuma who did the same to Kotarou.

"Killing spree!" Mari announces, laughing at them. Ryuu looks at them worriedly. "Are you guys okay?"

The two babysitters and the girls looks at their fallen comrades, only one laughing in joy at their pain.

"Mari-chan! S-stop laughing!"

As you can see, Kirin and Mari are the only ones who can carry it properly. So they really need the warning note.

***

Ryuu smiles while wiping Mari's soon to be vegetable costume. "You're really talented, thought, Usaida-san." He turns to look at the lazy college student. "You made these vegetable costume for all the kids."