[ 𝟬𝟬𝟭 ] the cute protagonist, mari-chan!

tw none

tw none

⭐️ ⌜ マリちゃん ⌟ ┈─❟

Maria Asahina.

The youngest child and the only girl in the family. Well, supposed to be the only girl until her mother re-married another man who has a daughter. Sparing all the details, the only thing the child knows is that her mother is marrying another man, replacing her late father which made her quite bitter but what can she do?

She held a grudge over it for over a week, but ultimately accepts it once Masaomi sat her down and had a talk with her. The talk ending with her sobbing and the eldest having to comfort her for the rest of the night.

But that was all in the past.

She was quite curious on who her new father looks and acts now.

Mari looks at the two blocks in her hands before placing the red block on top of the blue block. She smiles in excitement when she sees it not falling down on it's own before placing another block on top of it.

Twins raced past her, knocking off the blocks on accident again. Mari blinks, pouting at her destroyed build, before rebuilding it again. Crying wouldn't do anything, she was used to it anyways, doing those things while ignoring the chaotic mess around her.

A normal day for the youngest sibling of the Asahina family.

The door to their daycare slides open, a handsome boy wearing his designated school uniform and bag in his right hand enters the room. Politely bowing, he surveys around the room before his eyes landed on his little sister.

"Mari-chan! Your brother is here." Ryuu calls out to the girl who was now playing blocks with Kotarou. The other toddler staring at her place blocks on top of each other.

Mari looks up as her eyes sparkled at the sight of Iori standing there at the door with a small smile. "Riri-chi!"

She immediately stood up and ran towards the two teens at full speed making the grown-ups gasp in worry.

She hugged Iori's leg smiling, "Riri-chi! you're here!!" She smiles up at him. Iori bent down to her level and pats her head.

"Yes yes, I'm here. But you don't have to run Mari. What would happen if you suddenly tripped again?" Iori lightly scolded her as she looked down.

"Mari is sorry..."

Iori looks at her for a moment before laughing slightly, picking her up with ease. "It's fine." He smiles down at her, smoothing down her hair. "Just promise me that you won't run again, okay?" Mari brightens up immediately before nodding.

"Promise!" She says, holding out her pinky.

"Well, let's go home." Iori smiled at Ryuu who smiled back in response. Mari waved at Ryuu and the other kids.