[ 𝟬𝟬𝟳 ] sibling mishaps

tw drinking (adults only)

⭐️ ⌜  マリちゃん  ⌟  ┈─❟

The party was actually a success by the end of the night.

There were some mishaps here and there, mostly Tsubaki causing trouble for Yuusuke and Subaru being quite shy as usual, but it was still a success. Ukyo secretly sighs in relief that he didn't have to deal with Mari's troublesome shenanigans for the day. It was hard rounding up all of their siblings to behave especially the youngest one out of the bunch.

For Masaomi however, was a different story.

***

"But Ma-chi!" Mari whines, kicking her feet when the oldest had picked her up to tuck her in for the night. Floof obediently waiting for them at his side. "I don't want to sleep yet!"

The brothers who were staying in the living room (to drink and wash away their worries) could only collectively let out a sigh, unconsciously smiling at the cuteness of their youngest. Their other siblings either went to sleep or just wanted to stay in their room, not bothering to deal with the drunkards of the family.

(Wataru especially. Masaomi would have their necks if the younger brother snitches that they were trying to buy more beer in the dead of the night).

Bless him.

The pediatrician looks down at Mari with a small pout, mirroring her face. "But it's time for bed..." He leans down while leaning over to take out a stuff toy from the table that the youngest always leave in the living room. "Mr. Lion would be sad if you don't sleep."

Mari narrows his eyes at her brother before looking away with a huff with her arms crossed. "Then let him be sad."

Kaname chuckles, waving a hand over to get their attention. "I don't think anything can be done to sway her, Masa-nii." The said man could only sigh, placing down the stuff toy in defeat. This wasn't anything new at all, but mostly in the end, Mari would have just admitted defeat.

There must be some kind of reason why she wanted to stay up.

Would the brothers ask her about it? Probably not. She might shy away from them. She'll come around them eventually, she was the honest type after all.

"Why not let her stay with us for a while." Tsubaki suggest, exhanging cheeky grins with Mari.

(They knew what they were doing).

Azusa didn't seem to notice this as he nods. "We'll handle our liquor." He says, seeing his older brother still hesitating. It's not like Masaomi didn't trust his brothers at all. He just doesn't trust what they would say in front of the child once they get drunk.