[ 𝟬𝟬𝟬 ] kiss kiss fall in a harem

tw ohshc drama (that one kirimi episode)

☀️ ⌜  マリちゃん  ⌟  ┈─❟

"Wow! The school is so huge and pink!" Mari gapes outside the window, watching as the school gets closer when they entered the campus.

It was rather an exciting day for Mari. Ukyo decided to bring the little child to his work for the day, which was working on some files with Mr. Suoh. 'Bring your child to work day' as the older blonde would like to say.

With a chuckle, Ukyo opens the door when the car goes to a stop in front of the entrance. "Alright, Mari. Let's go."

Mari giggled happily when Ukyo picks her up, carrying her out of the car before she waves at the driver goodbye.

The duo walks inside, being greeted by a large pink hallway. You could practically shout something and it would probably echo. Mari would have tested it but the lawyer beats her to it by placing a hand over her mouth.

The toddler pouts. "Nwo fump!" (no fun!) That is what she had muttered at her older brother.

Light footsteps then were heard from behind them. Ukyo turns around just to be greeted by a man, charm, and pleasantry surrounding him. Mari tilts her head before pointing at the man. "King!"

The two older men in the hallway gape at her before Ukyo lightly scolds her and the light brown-haired man chuckles.

"It's okay! I get that a lot." He begins to walk towards them, stopping in front of them, and made eye contact with Mari. "What's your name, little one?"

The toddler blinks before blushing slightly, hiding her face on Ukyo's neck. The brother laughs, patting her back. "She's not this shy at all." He comments before smiling at the man. "This is my younger sister, Maria. She was rather excited to meet you and the school, Mr. Suoh."

Mr. Suoh smiles. "Well, she could explore around the school as we talk about the files. She would get bored when she stays in one place." He says. Well, he wasn't wrong. He was actually talking if he has experience with this. Does he have a child? Or a love child?

Mari was short-fused at that, smoke coming out of her head. Ukyo and Mr. Suoh begin to panic.

"Mari!"

"A-Ah! Stay with us on earth, cute child!"

***

After that fiasco, Mari was sent reluctantly to the wild of students and big hallways or even doors. Heck, she couldn't even reach the doorknobs without standing on the top of her toes.

Roaming around the hallways was kinda quiet, almost as if the school was deserted. She walks past many doors before she spots a familiar figure in a slightly opened door.