[ 𝟬𝟬𝟮 ] dog war flashbacks

tw none

tw none

⭐️ ⌜ マリちゃん ⌟ ┈─❟

After the excitement toned down, everyone in the room decided to sit down and bond over by watching TV. Courtesy of Mari as she wanted to watch anything that the TV has to offer.

It was her after school personal TV time. The brothers have no say as it was officially stated by the two eldest of the family. She huffs in triumph at the thought.

(It really wasn't a secret that she was the favorite).

Mari sat down on Masaomi's lap, placing her head on his chest as she relaxed, watching the TV with interest. Her eyes a bit droopy due to the spike of energy in the room.

"Are you sleepy, Mari?" Masaomi asks, patting her head softly. Mari covers her mouth to cover her yawn in response, not wanting the eldest to put her to sleep in her room.

"Nwo..."

But it was obvious that she was.

Masaomi could only let out a sigh at her determination on staying awake, opting to adjust her position on his lap so she could be comfortable if she ever falls asleep. After making sure the girl on his lap was okay, he takes a look at Ema, giving her one of his warm smiles, his eyes gazing at her arms when he noticed her hiding them behind her long sleeves.

"Are you cold?" Ema then looks up at Masaomi's concerned gaze before smiling in reassurance despite her pale face. "Ah, It's okay. I'm fine."

"It's the opposite since so many people are gathered here today." Kaname suddenly butts in.

Mari opens her droopy eyes a little, seeing the squirrel, that she was fawning at earlier looking at her with a tilt of his head. She raised her hands at it, mumbling how she wants to squeeze and hug it as a teddy bear. Juli could only flinch, not liking the thought of being caged by a death grip.

Masaomi noticed this as he pats her head with a chuckle. "Mah~ you can play with the squirrel later, okay? If that's alright with Ema." The said girl looks at the two with a smile, nodding to signal that she's fine with it.

Kaname gives her one of his flirty smiles. "That's very ni-"

Seeing his owner and friend being the victim of the wolves flirting, Juli immediately ran towards Kaname with his little feet padding on the sofa, hissing at him in anger when the foe is directly infront of him flinching. The said brother leans back, a bit scared at the angry pet.

Mari giggles at that.

"I'm sorry!" Ema held Juli in her hands before placing him on her lap.

The squirrel huffs at the man, still glaring at him with the same viciousness. The blonde could only laugh nervously, looking up at Ema again with a wry smile. "It seems surprising you have so many siblings at once, yeah?" He questions.