[ 𝟬𝟭𝟭 ] the witness to the crime

tw start of the brothers conflict fr, kissing, daddy issues probably

⭐️ ⌜ マリちゃん ⌟ ┈─❟

Mika fumbles around Ryuu as he looks up at Mari in panic. He didn't expect the girl to literally climb up the standing high school student, but here we are! Mika swears that he'll die by a heart attack soon enough.

"N-Nikkō-chan!"

"Hehe!" Mari laughs in delight when she finally climbed on Ryuu's back, a hand supporting her incase she falls. The other kids follow her lead, trying to climb up the older boy. Even though the kids were causing a ruckus, Ryuu and Usaida kept talking about trivial matters.

The two were practically used to the shenanigans of the club.

(It didn't really help when the kids kept following Mari like little ducklings).

"Mari-chan, don't move too much." Usaida warns seeing how she kept moving around on Ryuu's shoulder, her little arms barely encircled around his neck. The man sighs as he picks her up before she could fall.

Mika deflates in relief at the sight. Mari pouts. "No fair, no fair!" She screams, unshed tears on her eyes. Usaida sighs again, placing her on Mika's back who happily lets him. "Alright, Alright. Hang on tight."

(This was better as Mika was shorter than Ryuu yet taller than Mari).

Mari's frown turns into a wide smile, giggles erupting from her mouth.

Usaida cocks his head to the side at the obvious happiness of the girl. "Your more happy than usual." He comments. The kids by now were surrounding the college student, wanting to be carried also. Mari smiles even more brightly at him. "Papa said he would take me out to stargaze tomorrow!"

Mika's eyes sparkled. "Woah." He adjusts his grip on her legs as Mari nuzzles her head on his shoulder. "Hmm!"

"Good for you, Mari-chan!"

Opening her mouth to speak again, she gets cut off by the sliding door being opened and the sight of the second oldest brother smiling at them with a dog leash in hand. Floof happily wags at the sight of his owner.

"Good morning." The lawyer greets them. Mari giggles, gesturing for Mika to let her down, she immediately ran towards Floof to nuzzle herself on his fur. "Floof and Kyo-chii!"

"So soft..."

Ukyo chuckles before turning to face the people in the room again, the kids pointing at him in fascination. Mika could only cross his arms at him with a pout on his face. "Thank you for taking care of Mari."