[ 𝟬𝟬𝟱 ] two-faced

tw none

tw none

⭐️ ⌜ マリちゃん ⌟ ┈─❟

The whole breakfast conversation really didn't damper her mood. She had questioned it at first, really not knowing what was wrong on what she had said, but nonethless she puts on the biggest puppy eyes she could do and directed it at Ukyo. Unfortunately, it didn't work as Masaomi promised to talk to her about it as soon as he gets home later tonight. The shocked tone didn't faze the child by one bit.

She finds it quite funny actually.

The door to the babysitter's club slides open, revealing Mari who was pouting, a sulky aura around her. The older ones in the room raised an eyebrow at the odd behavior. It wasn't common to see such a bright child looks so frustrated.

"What's wrong, kid?" Kamitani questions, already knowing that she did something wrong. He knew she was quite troublesome in a sense. He had met some of her friends, who were the same age as her, and let me tell you, Kamitani doesn't want to meet them ever again. They weren't bad per say but their words and actions were quite questionable, especially when one of them was reading shoujo manga.

Mari frowns when she remembered her funny predicament earlier. "Ma-chi shortened my time in watching TV." Mari harrumphs, walking towards Hayato before snuggling herself in his comfy arms. The boy not even minding the closeness. He was practically used to it by now.

(The first time was awkward that Ryuu had to instruct him on how to handle a Mari. Her and Taka were very much different as he results rather violent tendencies to his own sibling. Tough love.)

"Really? That's sad." Ryuu says with a curious tone. "Did you do something to shorten your TV time, Mari?" Mari looks up from Kamitani's arm innocently.

"I just said reverse harem and debauchery." The innocent tone and smile almost fooled them especially the flowery effects surrounding her. But they were used to the little one's shenanigans so they were practically immune to them. Sometimes.

The older ones could only look either in shock or amusement. All of them were looking at her as if she grew another head.

"I-I see..."

One of them kneels down in front of her, a bit wry on what to say to her. "Ano... Mari-chan. Where did you get that?" Ryuu stammered slightly, seeing he was surprised that a toddler knows that at a young age.

"The TV. Is there something wrong?" Mari happily says as if there was nothing wrong with it like earlier. Kamitani bonked his fist on her head making Mari scream out in pain.