Chapter 9 - Pampering yourself with food

" What can be luckier then to enjoy mouth watering dishes in a place where there is lack of even a decent hot meal. She tried to be positive.
As Achara want to savour the taste of hot spicy dish, she decided to make laab, a spicy meat salad that complimented with white rice. If she was in her previous life, she would use pork, but here there's boar , which is even better. First, Achara mixed the sliced meat with lemon and pepper to melt in the flavour. Then, she cook meat, adding palm sugar with oil. This action enleash the savoury smell of the meat to spread to the surrounding. "I can't wait to eat " Achara breath in the aroma and commented. After the meat was cooked, she mixed the cooked meat with chopped onions, cintratro, mint, chilli and lastly rice powder.

Laab

Laab

Today happen to be a windy day, coincidentally, the wind blow towards the south, ending the aroma of her dishes toward the raccoon beastmen who were passing by.
"Wow, what is this smell, it's smell so delicious".

Another one of Achara's choice is Yum Pla Dook Foo. A recipe that pairs with cripsy fried catfish and green mango salad.
Catfish taste sweet,mild and moist and green mango is the mango which has'nt ripped and adds a crunchy, tangy and slightly nutty taste to the salad. She carefully remove all the good fleshy meaty part of the cat fish to fry it with boiling oil. While frying ,she sliced the unripped green mango into long thin slices just to blend it with vegetable oil, onion , garlic , cintanto leaf and roots resulting it to a salad.

 While frying ,she sliced the unripped green mango into long thin slices just to blend it with vegetable oil, onion , garlic , cintanto leaf and roots resulting it to a salad

Crispy Catfish With Green Mango Salad

Achara was in her happy fantasy to savour her favourite food. Her concentration was fully on cooking.She never dream that just her cooking aroma of her dishes have reach outside to these raccoon beastmen nearby enough to salivate and go hungry for the unknown delicious smell.

Today,she sucessfully fished fresh crab meat from the river nearby given her the opportunity make a omelette with soft crab meat. She cracked the eggs into a bowl and mixed it adding some fish sauce to improve the flavour . She then fried the egg and put the soft crab meat while frying. After that pour mixed egg again on the crab meat to cover .