Chapter 12.2- Are they really here for treatment?

After treating many males patient, Achara was frustrated.

"Ahh! What´ s wrong with all the males out there? Their reason to come here are all obvious. It is either  overreacting or faking ill. Are they really here for healing? "

"God! I hope there is a normal patient out there? "She put her palm on her forehead in disapointment.

" Well what´s wrong with that. We can get more crystal that way. More patients means more profit"

Achara : "Dad where is your healer ego?"

"Never mind, you don´t even have a ego to start with" Achara sighed

Her adopted father just shrugged                "Whatever"

As he was going to wash his hands there is no water left.
"I am going to fill up the water " He takes a large bucket and go towards the river.

"Sure"

While she was alone, there´s a knock on the door.

When she open the door she saw a young handsome  male beastman. He have those fluffy ear on his head which attract her attention.  He  explains  his objective.
" Umm  is Old healer here?"

" No, he went out "
" But he will come back soon, if it is important you can wait until he come back"

" No, No, I don´t want him , I come here to see you"

" To see me ? Don´t tell me he is faking and have other intention. Is this guy perhaps into me ? " Achara secretly think in her heart and roll her eyes.

Looking at her expression, he was afraid  that she would misunderstand and explain " I have heard that there are many beastmen who fake illness  and come here but you can rest assure that   I am not here like any other beast men who fake their illness to come here. It is really true.  I am really coming here to cure my illness and i need your help" he look serious.

" The problem is only you can help me"

She pointed at herself "Me!"

"Yes, you"

"Only then i think  you will be able to cure me "

Achara internally conclude "At least he does not come here to flirt"

They were alone in the healing room.
Unlike other beastmen who would openly stare at her, he was more of a shy type and blush when their eyes met. She cannot help but curious about his illness.
Achara feel that this beastman was different and as her adopted father is not here , she take the initiative as a host.

"Please take a seat" Achara show the direction.The beastmean feel more nervous then before.

Looking at him " Achara tease, I am not going to bite you.
" So tell me about your illness?" Achara ask him.

His face was as red as a tomatoes, when Achara talked about it.

"What are the symptoms?" She continues her question.

" I feel like I am losing my muscularity and manliness lately. Not like before.  I am also hurting in a particular area. Sometimes, I cannot feel anything in that area. Something is definitely wrong."

"Show me the area you felt hurt so that I can check " Achara ask him.
Achara never knew that she will receive a surprise after that.

That beast men take out his animal skirt and show his thing between his leg to her. His little brother. Caught off guard and by surprise she does not have time to avoid the view and  she saw that clearly.
"Ahhhhh" Achara cover her eye . Her heart´s tremble.
" You..you.. pervert what are you doing?"