Chapter 22- Obeying the Do Not Disturb Order

Warning: This chapter contains some sexual assault scene that could be disturbing to the reader. Please read at your own risk.

"Argh, Cough cough cough", tears overwhelmed her eyes due to the suffocation. She cannot help but choked.
Her beautiful long hair was mercilessly grabbed that she feel her scalp were almost pulled off.
Her strength weaken as time passes.

"How dare you hurt me?"

"I was thinking of taking easy on you, but you brought this upon yourself."

"I will show you how I fuck a disobedience bitch like you", Trex lash out at Achara.

He released her neck and pulled her hair with more strength downward. This forced her to bend her waist backward and fall down on her knees.

"Ahhhhh", Achara screamed due to the pain.
He dragged her body by pulling her hair.
He roughly pushes her to the ground with force. Before she could recover from the impact, he strip the clothing on his lower body and become naked.

Then he lean down to Achara body.
"No, please don't", Achara touch two of her palm on a praying posture and beg him. Her voice is trembling.

He paid no heed to her plead, he spread her legs and sit down between her spread legs. Both of his hands were firmly holding her legs that she barely can escape from this cruel fate.

Tear dropped from her cheek.
"It is useless to cry, no one will come to safe you bitch, Hahaha"he laughed sinisterly.

He releases his hold on her legs and initiate to strip the clothes that were covering her plump breast. Just as he was about to lean down and take her clothes off, she stretch her arms straight and hold his shoulder firmly to prevent him from leaning down.

Achara is not the one to loss without getting anything back in return. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.
She wasn't able to avoid his first attack and suffer.
But that does not mean she has no plan.

Rule number 1: Try to make the enemy underestimate you by acting weak.
Rule number 2: Wait for the best opportunity to attack at the crucial time and knocked the enemy down with one move.

She slides her body to the side. This make it easier to move her legs. Then she put her leg on one of his thigh.
At the same time, she also slides her hands from his shoulder to elbow. When her hands are grabbing his elbow, it restrains his hands to launch an attack. Again she put her other leg to his other thigh.

Now, both her foots are on his thighs and her hands are holding his hands.
Again she  slides her hands to his wrist.
Because her legs are on his thigh, she can easily push him with her legs if he tries to lean down on her. Since she is also grabbing his hands, he cannot fully retreat or either attack her.

He subconsciously tried to pull away from her. She smirks, her opportunity come.
The moment he tries to pull his hands and body away from her, her legs that were on his thigh start to attack consistently without break.
First, she kicked his groin. The second kick was to the stomach, then the chest and at last, to the chin, knocking him down. Everything only happens in a matter of seconds.

Rule number 3:Never give your enemy opportunity to attack you back.

She again attack his vitals parts to make sure he does not have energy to attack her back. She picked up the smelly clothes stripped my Trex, tear it and make it into a rope.Achara sit on his back and started to tie his hands tightly.

As revenge from before, she slapped him and pulled his hair. She even showed him the hair she pulled off. She pulled many of them that it leave bald patches on his scalp.