Chapter 14- Widespread Half-Assed Rumor at Clemour Tribe

A/N: Hi Guys! I am back. Sorry for the late update. Here's the Update. Hope you all have a nice day.

Contain some inappropriate content in this chapter. Read at your own risk.

Sounds of heavy panting and erotic moans can be heard in a particular cave located at Clemour Tribe.

"Ahh~ yyes~ so good~umm" obscene female moans echo inside the cave.

"Darling ~faster ~ I like it bigger~oohhs~ Ahhh~ " the female continue to sing amorous sounds.

The virgin male beast-man who was whining about being single before, cannot help but blushed listening to this. He was ear dropping them.

Then, the other husbands of that female inside the cave come out with displeasure in their eyes.

One of them berated," Urghh! I cannot stand this anymore".

"If only mine was a little bit bigger" another husband sigh. They look at their pee-pee at their lower part with dissatisfaction.

"He always gets to hold her".

"Blame it on your own fate for not having that special package".

"Every female like bigger asset".

"So we, who do not have not-so-big assets are left out" all three of them wail in mystery and group hug.

Only one thing does that virgin male beast-man pick up. All females like big pee-pee echo inside his mind.

"If all female like it then, does it mean Achara also...?" His face becomes red just imagining about it.

"It's okay; I can sacrifice this much at most. He looks down his thing beneath the animal skirt and checks his asset with satisfaction.

"I can capture Achara heart in this way hahaha".

With a beautiful imagination, he laughs and excitedly sings on his way.

🎵🎤 I Know, I Know 🎶

🎶 What you like 🎵

🎶 I am all your to see 🎵

🎤Never concealing, 🎶

🎵Never hesitating 🎶

🎶Achara, Oh Achara 🎵

🎵I just know the way to capture your heart🎶

His singing was heard by a group of males beast men nearby.

While he was walking, the virgin male felt a hand on his shoulder. He turn back, just to see a bunch of muscular-looking males staring with not-so-kind eyes toward him. "You know how to win Acharas heart?"

The virgin male beast-man step backwards "Let me tell you something, no matter how much you beat me, I am not going to tell a soul about this to anyone."

The group of muscular-looking beast-men look at each other and smile sinisterly. They then step closer to the virgin male beast man.

"Wh-What are you guys doing?" The virgin male beast -man asked with a shaking voice. He has a bad feeling about this.

After some times later,

"No.. No.. Please stop.. Haha hehe, I beg you..hahahee.. okay okay I will tell you everything. Stop the tickle" The virgin male beast-man surrender under their vile attack.
He told them everything he knew.

After hearing from the virgin beast-men, a beast-man from the group think deeply and remember an event about Achara.

"Hmm, it is possible".

There's A Hidden Beauty in The Beastly World of Beastmenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें