Chapter 28 - Chief Meeting

Author's Note:

*Name *
Aron- is Achara's fake male name.In Ace tribe Achara fake her identity as a male beastmen.

*Character*
Rui: The stalker from chapter 6 / an adopted prince. ( The rest information: continue reading to find out more 🤪)

Cal- the chief of the tribe where the chief meeting was held and the host of the chief meeting.

Kalazk- Chief/Tribe leader of Ace tribe where Achara stay.

Sam- one of the beastmen who lived at Ace tribe and Kalazk's subordinate.

...............................................................

"It is getting colder and colder lately." Kalazk hugged himself from the shivering cold wind.
"It seems that winter will come faster this year." Sam, his subordinate who followed him on this journey to the chief meeting, answered.
Suddenly, they felt the presence of ferals.
"Ferals!"
The ferals looked like beaten rats, and were running like pigs and dogs towards their direction. Kalazk was alert and even assumed a fighting position. But the ferals did not even look at them. They ran past them.

"Huh?" Kalazk and his followers were confused.

A few seconds later, a man with dark hair and sharp golden eyes sprinted towards their direction. His eyes focus on the ferals. It seemed that the ferals were running away from the black haired guy.

Kalazk glanced at his armband that had an imperial logo on it. "Someone from the imperial city?"

After some while, two other beastmen came running on the path that the ferals passed. Their arm bands had the same imperial logo. One of them breathed heavily and stopped. "We don't have time to rest. We must quickly catch up with the prince,"
The other beastman with him reminded.

Kalazk looked at the direction where they went. "Prince," Kalazk repeated what he had heard.

Rui, who was following the ferals caught up with them with his fast speed. Seeing that Rui was alone, the ferals turned back to fight him. It was one versus five.
"Don't worry guys. Before, there were more than one person on his side, so we suffered. Now, he is alone. I am confident we will beat him black and blue and make him call his mommy for help." The ferals with the brown hair who seem to be the most authorized person among the group assured his companions.

After a while, "Mommy! Ahhh! Help!". Unfortunately for them, they were the ones who got to call their mom's name. Rui knocked down the leader of the group and pressed his face to the ground.

Rui twisted his left hands. The sound of bone cracking could be heard.
"Stop,please!" the feral screamed.

"Where is your base?" Rui asked. Seeing that the feral did not answered, Rui used more force on the feral. "Ahhh,ha, I will tell. Please stop." The feral cried.
The feral opened his mouth slowly in pain and spoke. "It's near ..." Before the feral could continue, smoke suddenly covered this area and blurred Rui's eyes.
Taking this opportunity, the feral who was pressed down by him, broke free. All the ferals disappeared along with the smoke.
"A mysterious smoke, something is fishy." Rui remembered this place in his mind and went back to meet up with his subordinates.

Meanwhile, at the chief meeting, Cal, who was the host chief, started the conversation.

There were altogether sixteen tribes in the Western Land. Cal waited for the chiefs and also Rui to arrived .Out of the sixteen tribes, the chiefs from five tribes did not attended the meeting. Cal still wanted to wait for Rui, but seeing that the time was late, he did not delay the meeting anymore. He announced the start of the discussion.