Chapter 40 - Feral

Author Note:

Scorpion beast man name= Sephtis

Trex = Leader of Komodo Dragon beastmen.

.......................................................................

"Feral?" Rui asked.

"Yes. Yesterday, while I was gathering herb, I saw them at scent concealing forest." Achara told Rui.

"No wonder," Rui mumbled. It reminded Rui about yesterday. When he chased after the feral the previous day, he wasn't able to detect their smell at all. This why, he had a hard time tracking them.

"I will tell you the detail when we get to chief Kalazk house. I think he should know it too." Achara suggested

"Alright," Rui agreed. Together they went to Chief Tribe house.

When Rui and Achara came in, she saw this scene. Clara, chief Kalazk's mate was lying on a chair and Kalazk was willingly feeding her grape fruit.

"Ahem, Ahem," Achara coughed.

Both Clara and Kalazk turned their gaze to their direction. They saw Rui and Achara together. "Oh, Sir Rui , what bring you guys here?" Kalazk asked.

"It's about the feral. I want to talk to you about what I saw when I gather the herb," Achara explained.

Kalazk expression became serious. "Alright."

Then he turned to Clara and said," Honey, I am afraid you got to eat this alone. I need to discuss something with them."

"No worries," Clara said with a smile. "Discuss well, then."

Kalazk invited both of them inside his house. He suggestively indicated them to take a seat.

"What happened?" Kalazk asked Achara.

"Yesterday, while I was gathering herb, I saw them digging an underground tunnel at leave concealing forest."

"They are building a tunnel?" Kalazk asked.

Achara nodded.

"This is bad,"Kalazk look at Rui and asked Sir Rui, What do you think?"

"They are always unpredictable with their moves. The beast men won't have a time to prepare to defend as they won't be able to detect the presence of feral. We also won't be able to track them. Even if we did track them, it would be a hard fight. The Tunnel is their den and will be fill with many traps."

" Does this mean there is no way of getting the captured female back." Kalazk asked.

"It is not impossible but it will be extremely difficult". Rui answered.

"The situation is more worrisome," Kalazk expressed his concern.

Achara also felt the same way.

Kalazk then said to Rui," I think we should warn this to all the tribe leaders."

"Yes, they need to know too," Rui agreed. "However, before informing, I wanted to confirm it with my eyes first to know more about the detail." Rui said.

"Aron, mind if you show me the exact way", Rui asked.

"Me?" Achara widen her eyes. " Will Wyatt and Sean come".

What she actually means was whether she will have to go alone with him because she wanted to avoid that.

"No. The lesser the better." We will go there tonight. Just you and me alone," Rui answered.

"I think. I am not fre.." Achara wanted to deny.

But both Kalazk and Rui look at her without blinking waiting for her answer. The pressure was too much. Unable to resist the invisible pressure, she submitted under their stare.