Chapter 13 - Unexpected weapon of all time

Achara look around her surrounding when she gets to a remote place.

"Ok looks like no one is here, this place should be fine" without a care, she pulls her short pant down and relief herself.

"Aah...en...eee" She relief herself to her heart content.

KOMODO DRAGONS

KOMODO DRAGONS

On the side of the two feral,

"I can smell the female from that side" the first Komodo dragon beast men pointed at the upper part of the mountain.

"Okay we are going up" his companion agreed.

On their way, the second Komodo beast man sniffed the air.

"Wait a minute! Is it just me or my imagination? I just feel like the atmosphere is a bit stinky".

"Yeah, I also feel this way".

"Whatever, that not what we should care about, finding that new hussy is our first priorities"

After solving her problem, Achara pulled up her short pant up. She rubbed her now better stomach.

"Now, time to clear the evidence". By using a sturdy stick as a digging tool, Achara buried the sand to cover up her evidence.

"Grawll" (*stomach growling*)

"Come on, what is wrong with my stomach again!"

The way her adopted father looks at her after she ate all the food looks too suspicious.

" Father, father, just you wait and see.
Watch how I will deal with you"

"Ouch.... ahh.. ayaa, not again " She touches her growling stomach.

It is not difficult to track her and the two feral saw her from a distance in a short amount of time. Their eyes were burning with desires. They stare at her vulgarly. They look at her short animal skin that reveals her white, long legs and her well-endowed boobs and firm ass shape beneath the animal skin.

"Such a rare beautiful female" they lick their lips.

"Hehehe, she will be a very good plaything for us"

They salivate her body with their lustful thought. Both feral signal with their eye and edged closer to ambush the delicious prey in front of them.The feeling of getting this kind of first rated female easily, make them smirk victoriously.

"Do you think I do not notice you?" She then waves the stick in anger as if fighting.

This stunned the two feral. They though they have been discovered and stop their steps.

But then she said "Who am I? I am the daughter that has lived with you for many years? You think you can fool me? I know you are the culprit. "

"Phew" the feral slightly feel relief that she have not noticed them.