Chapter 24 - Sorry but I am out of here

Warning: Have a little bit of swearing words in this chapter. Please read at your own risk.

"God! I am so doomed. Why does my brain forgot such important matter? What should I do? Where should I go?" Achara was pacing back and forward.

"No, no, I cannot spend the rest of my life doing that massive duty. I got to get away from here."

Her though went to the words of tribe leader today and his little plan to tie her down. She sneers.

"Who are you kidding?"

"There no way I am going to agree this massive mating duty. "

"In your lame ass dream!"

"I am out of here!", She quickly packs her things to escape.

Late at night, Achara adopted father wake up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet. On the way, he heard some suspicious sounds inside his house. This makes him alert and pick up a stick.

"Thief, how dare you come steal", he shows himself to the suspicious intruder.

Achara was busted while she was in a best-selling thief position.The Bobcat beast man(Achara's adopted father) could see his adopted daughter trying to get out of this house carrying many things with her.

"Don't misunderstand, I ...um I was trying to throw rubbish", Achara explained.

"We don't have this much rubbish and the thing you are going to throw, isn't all your things?Don't lie to me.What are you planning?".

"Haha .. That" Achara have a cold sweat on her forehead.
She explained that she was kinda forced and does want to marry many males.
"Really, why don't you discuss that with me Achara?", he asks in disbelief

Achara explained, "I was going to run away first then call you after that".

She bow down her head and said "I am afraid, you would not allow me."

"No matter what, running alone is too dangerous for a female. I definitely do not agree!"

"But.. Father"

Then Achara think for a while and ask,"So it's okay as long as I don't run alone right?"

Then Achara eyes turn into that of a predator and smirk. That evil look make her adopted father goosebumps. He has a bad feeling.

Not long, Two figures could be seemed going sneakily out at Clemour Tribe late at night.

Her adopted father cry, " Wu Wu Wu, why I am also dragged ?"

"Because you said it dangerous to escape alone. Plus, I don't believe your big mouth. The moment you know my plan, we are in same team and you got to come along with me." Achara answered.

Just when they were going to reach outside the tribe, Achara's adopted father stop his movements. He touches his stomach, "Tuu, tuu, tusk, Achara, Ahh I cannot anymore. I need to output. "

"Is it number 2?", She asked.

"Yeah"

"Ha. Why at this time?" Achara touch her forehead.

"We cannot yet, I will let you do when we are outside of the Tribe", she tried to convince her adopted father.

"No I cannot anymore ", he shakes his head.
"But we are almost there", she tried to convince him.

"No, I don't care, or I will go here now", her adopted father sit down on the ground stubbornly.

"Argh, What a  trouble! Okay okay go quick, you better come faster"