Chapter 20 -Kidnapped

At the ferals hide out, inside a cave, many ferals gather around a female and stare at her lustfully. They have never seen a female as alluring as her. All of them have sinful thoughts of their own just by looking at her curvy body and her bewitching appearance.

"Wow! What a beautiful female"

They stare at her soft skin, her well-developed breast, her firm juicy ass and narrow waist without restrictions.

"I cannot wait anymore"

"After the tribe leader enjoyed her,I will make sure to visit her", they lick their lip with their tongue.

" How could her complexion be so white and beautiful?".

"Let me touch her skin", one of the ferals exclaim. Just as he was about to touch her skin with his fingertip, Brek who was their leader's right-hand man come in.

"What are you guys doing? You are not allowed to touch her yet, go do your job". Brek stop their action and kick them out.

After all of them go out, he also looked at the female who was sleeping and stare at her. "Too beautiful", he mumbled. After looking at her one last time, he also went away.

Achara felt dizzy and hurt on her head. When she woke up, she was in an unknown place.
"What is this place?", she looked at her surrounding. It seems like it was some kind of cave. Dark and smelly with full of the ferals's hideous smell.

She remembers. She was chased by the ferals. After hitting with the tree truck, someone hit her at her back.
She touches her sorrowful head as she is still dizzy from the impact.

"Ahh man, it hurts", she touches her dizzy head.

From the room next door, She heard sounds of females crying. She was curious.
The first thing she did was to sneakily walk through the corridor and check her surrounding area. Finally, she reached to the place where she heard the women sounds.

It was just as she expected. The females here are kidnapped. As a female herself, she sympathizes them. She decided to save all the females if she has the opportunity to escape. However, right now there are many guards surrounding their area.

Then, She heard footsteps coming to her way. Two Komodo Dragon Beast man come to her direction to where she was.
The rescue mission, have to wait for a while. Right now, she has to save her own ass first.

She went back to where she was and pretend to be unconscious.
Not because she is helpless to stand against them, but it is wiser not to make a move when you don't know anything yet.

The footsteps become closer and finally both ferals stop in front of her.

"She is so beautiful", they cannot help praise her appearance. They smirk, "I don't smell any males scent on her yet. It means she does not have any males yet. The Tribe leader is so lucky".

"Haha don't worry, after the tribe leader play with her body for a few days, it will be our turn to enjoyed her." It was a normal thing to share the females they captured with the whole tribe.

'They laugh at each other."
They were distracted with their own perverted though that they did not notice that Achara have squeezed her fist.
"Bastards! " Achara scolded them inside her mind after listening to their conversation.
"See how I will deal with you guys".

Then these two carry her to their Komodo Dragon leader, Trex.They dropped her in front of Trex's house.

One of them knocked the door,
"Leader, we brought the female"

"Come in"

Like any other guys, the leader of the Komodo Dragon Beastmen's Trex, was memorized by Achara beauty when he saw her. "Such a beauty".

He come closer towards her and examine her closely. Then, he touches her chin and lifts at her face.
His face move nearer to her neck, and he sniffs her scent. Achara just feel disgusting when she feels his breath on her neck. Although her hands are itchy enough to punch this guy, she endured and pretend to be unconscious.

Trex laugh out loud like a pervert. "Female you are mine".

As he was going advance further, he saw the two males who carried Achara are still staring at them. It was disturbing.

"What are you guys doing ? Leave us alone.Go do your work".

They sober up and realized the situation. "Oh sorry, then they close the door".

"TSK, these dumb guys, don't know how to read the situation".

Just as the leader was about to touch her, she woke up. She saw an uncle who look around forty.
"So this must be the Komodo Dragon's Leader", She assumed because she heard that two ferals who drag her here, call him leader.

Like in some movies where the main character have amnesia, She acted the who am I? where am I ?, who are you? Scene.

After hearing her words, Trex think of something and laught out loud. "Hahaha".

"Is this guy sick or something", Achara though.

"I was your master, and you were my special servant".

"Master? Servant?" Achara repeated in disbelief.
With a serious face he said,
"I save your life and become your lifesaver. You cannot thank me enough and beg to me to be my servant and start calling me master. "

When hearing this Achara really wanted to slap that asshole." So shameless. Lifesaver your foot! What? I beg you to be your servant? In your dream". Although she was swearing him inside her mind, she pretend to be dumb on the outside and continue her memory loss act.

"I... I don't know, ... I cannot remember anything"
"Are you really my master?"
"And what is a special servant?"
"Hmm", He put his fingers on his chin and think.
"It is difficult to explain it in words, let me show you with action".
He approaches her with perverted old uncle face and smile lustfully at her.
He stares at her big bosom and salivate.

He stretches his not so innocent hands, turn his hands to the direction of her breast and make a squeezing gesture. As he approaches, Achara retreat and acted scared.

"No, no, don't come here" Achara avoid him.

Inside the house at Clemour Tribe, a Bobcat beast man could be seemed pacing back and forward.

"This little girl, why has she not come back yet".

"Clan Clan Clan"

He carelessly, broke a piece of clay cup on the table while he was pacing back and forward.
Looking at the broken clay cup, he had an uneasy feeling that something bad is happening.

'Knock knock' there was a knock on the door.

"It must be that girl"

"Let me scold her".

Contrary to his expectation, it was a male beast men who like Achara. He wanted to give the meat for dinner as a gift.

"Hello healer, umm" he looked inside the house, "where is Achara?"
The Bobcat Beast man sigh,
"She has not come back yet. She said she will go to the tribe leader".

"I just come back from tribe leader house, I have not seen her there".
"I hope it is not..."
"Not what?" the Bobcat beastman ask impatiently.

"These days there are ferals roaming around our tribe. Today I heard that there are sign of ferals entering our tribe. What if something happen to Achara?"
Achara's Adopted father(Bobcat beast man) get worry hearing this.

......................................................

Updated on 2nd May 2022