Chapter 23- The escape

Achara adopted father got really worried after hearing about the activity of Ferals in their tribe. With Achara missing, he cannot be at ease. He went to the Tribe leader residence to confirm. The male beast man who visited his house to see Achara also tag along.

"Tribe leader! Tribe leader!", The Bobcat beast man (Achara's adopted father) call out.

The door was open,
"Oh, healer, what bring you here?", ask the tribe leader to Achara's adopted father.

"It is about Achara", then the Bobcat beast man ask with a worried face," is Achara with you?".

"Achara? She went back since this evening. What happen to her?"

"She hasn't come back home"

"What!?" The tribe leader also got worried. He got report about the ferals from his tribe members this evening and wanted to call a meeting to inform everyone about that tomorrow.

"I must find her", as Achara's adopted father is going to go, the tribe leader stop him," I will gather beast men in this tribe and help find Achara, it will be much faster".

"Thank you! Thank you!"

Females are really scarce. More rare for a beautiful and smart female like Achara.

The Tribe leader feel responsible as he is the one who summon her, and she does not come back home safe.

It is dangerous for a female to be alone at night. Anything could happen.

This is an important matter. Tribe leader look at the male beast man that tag along,
"Wake the others and tell them that I order to search for Achara".

"Achara! Achara where are you?". The disappearance of the tribe most beautiful female make the whole tribe especially the males to be very worrisome and panic. Beside most of them are Achara admirers.

At the Ferals place,

In order to conceal the smell, Achara had to cover her smell with someone's else. She searched for of Trex's clothes that he kept to wear in his house and wrap her self with them.

"Eww! Haven't he ever wash his clothes ", Achara fan her nose. Although his clothes were smelly, she has no choice but to bear with it.

To be safe, she put on one of his clothes and disguise herself as Trex. Komodo Beast men have poor night version just like human. Since it was dark, she bet that they would not realise her disguise easily.

She open the door, pointed at one of the guard and gestures him to come inside. Now that leader(It was Achara disguised as their leader) call them personally, he come into the house.

As the guard come inside,
"Leade.." he has not even finished calling leader but was kicked at the back.

She hit his head several times to make sure he is unconscious. She had learned her lesson from her experience with Trex, that one hit on the head is not enough.
There's only one guard left outside. Using the same method, she gestures that guard to come and clear him like the first guard.

"Coast clear", now she can go outside without trouble.

Achara does not escape, nor save the females directly. Using her wings, she fly to the sky and scout the area first. Lucky for her, she had the perfect night vision.

Achara landed back to this tribe and smirk,"Now let make some trouble".
She started a big fire to distract the ferals. If they cannot handle the fire well, it will quickly eat the whole tribe.
Achara purposely chose the place furthest to where the females are captured, so she can buy more time to escape.