chapter 18 - what if..

"I heard that Beast man are powerful and have vigorous desire, if I were to accompany them all at once. ..."
Achara slowly sit back and immersed herself in her own world.

(Achara's Imagination)

The cave was currently full of her newly wedded males.

"Whaaoou!" (Yawned) One of her males husband stretch his arms.

"Honey it is bedtime now. The time is not early anymore, let us do serious job for our mankind while we have time."

"Serious job for man kind? What is it? "Achara ask innocently.
"Come closer" he bends his index finger to her.

When Achara was close enough,
he moves his lips to her and whisper near her ear,
"To make babies with you, of course." Hearing this, Achara blushed. The male inches closer to her and when he was about to succeed in kissing her, another husband pushes him.

"Pick me instead, I am strong, my babies will be obviously stronger."

He was quickly kicked by another different husband,
"don't be scared by that idiot, forgot about babies. Tonight I can make sure to let you scream in pleasure."

"Darling, you seem so cold, so let me warm your bed for you and serve you diligently tonight. Another new husband come and said it ambiguously.
(A/N:Warming bed means = intimacy /love making)

Then the rest also continue to advertise themselves about their bed abilities and every one start to argue. This lead to a heated argument.

"Excuse me guys" Achara speak, but they did not hear as they are on a heated conversation.

In the end, they come to a final agreement. "To be fair and square, we will all service at the same time together ", one of them stated.

"What!? No, No,no"
Hearing this, Achara widen her eyes.

"Not bad, then let fairly complete who is the best. Achara will be our judge."

"Yes I agree with that."

"Agree."

"Alright"

"No objection"

"Okay"

"Yes"

"Guys! , HELLO!, I am still here"she waves at them and try to get their attention.

"Is okay, you guys don't need to service me. I am better without it" She told them with a smile hoping it would work.

"No, how can we let our beautiful female be lonely. We will make sure to give you lots of love."

"As a male it is our job to make you happy." Her newly wedded husband's answered.

Seeing the situation is not right she tries to quietly escape just to be trapped in the corner of the wall.
"Crap!"

She slowly then turns around just to see all her newly wedded husband's getting closer.

"Don 't come closer"Achara was now full of cold sweat.
"Don't worry we won't hurt you at all." Right now they look like a schemer who sells fake toys to children. It does not look one bit convincing.

More than twenty of them approach her and stripped naked showing their evil desire on evidence.
"Gulped" she swallowed her saliva.
They all look too energetic and full of vitality. Their perverted look seem like someone who would not even leave the bone if eaten by them.

All males have firmly surrounded her, and she have nowhere to escape. They reach their evil claws to touch her.
"Wait wait wait, where do you think you are touching? No, not there. "