Chapter 39 - second meeting with the female from waterfall

She was too tired for today that she has failed to notice his presence.

"Ahem, Ahem," Rui cleared his throat.

The moment she raised her head toward the voice and looked up, she was surprised. "Pervert!

She backed off.

The first thing that came to her mind was, "Shit! that pervert see my beast form. Arggh. " Achara screamed inside her mind. Seeing him stepped closer, she growled.

"Don't come near", she warned Rui. She talked in beast language as she was in her beast form.

Rui was not the slightest threatened by her warning growl. He thought it was cute. Still, he complied to her wish and moved a few steps back not to scare her.

"Alright, I am not here to harm you." Rui rest assured.

Rui wanted to ask where she come from and why she is here alone but swallowed his questions. She did not have any male scent on her.

After a pause, Rui spoke to her.

"The ferals are here and it is not save to be alone as a female. Do you have someone to pick you up? It is not safe here, I will protect you until they come."

"I can protect myself, it is none of your business," Achara replied.

"I am in charge of the imperial army and residing in Ace tribe. If you need any help, feel free to come at me anytime. I will help. Having me around would be safer. "

She was a female. On top of that a beautiful female. There was no way Rui would be rest assure if he let her go back like that.

"If you don't mind, I will walk you home."

Even if it was not Achara, Rui would still protect and walk home to a unprotected female alone. But he was more worried since she was a female he's interested.

"No need, I am afraid you will have perverted though on me, you pervert!, hmmpt" she turned her face away. She actually felt good saying it straight to his face.

"Pervert? I " Rui was unable to defend himself. Their first meeting was filled with ambiguous situation.

"Stop questioning me, I am tired. You said you wanted to protect me right? Then you can protect from far away. I am going to take a nap right next to that big boulder."

She then looked at Rui eyes and warned. "Dont try to stare at me and look at me with your perverted gaze." She purposely hides behind the boulder so Rui does not see her.

After enough rest and she had an idea to get rid of Rui from following her.

Some while later, there was a shout from Achara "Ahh, stomach ache, I have a stomach ache. It hurt!" Achara started acting.

Rui came to her with a worried expression on his face. He then responded immediately. He bended his knee and faced his back to her to let her hop on his back.

" I will carry you to the nearest healer residence, Rui suggested.

"No, it too long, I cannot wait that long. Just before I come here, I saw a spantti green grass. The healer at our tribe said it is good for stomach pain. Can you please gather this for me."

"But... leaving you here would be..."

"Ahhh, hurts, it hurts, she grabbed her stomach.

"Can you exactly tell where it is? " Rui asked.

"Go straight, turn left and then turn right. You will see many groups of spantti green grass there."

"Okay, I will go take it. Don't go anywhere?"