Chapter 12.1- Are they really here for treatment?

Note : This chapter is about what happen two years ago to Achara. Her past

Flash Back : Two years ago,

While Achara was in the middle of cooking, a male beastmen called her out.
"Achara! Achara! Something is wrong with Lin Lin. She is not waking up anymore".

"What? Ok I am on my way ".

"Dad! Please look after the soup while I go out. It is almost finished ".

"Don´t worry i will cook the rest of it. Rest assure and go " Her adopted father volunteered.

Lin Lin was the closest female friend to Achara in this tribe.
After she knew she was pregnant, Lin Lin  personally request Achara to be a personal healer for her pregnancy.

After she checked lin lin. " Miss Achara how is her situation?" 

"Don´t worry, she is just sleeping. It´s normal for pregnant women to sleep longer and deeper than usual " Achara replied.

"Thank you" Lin lin's husband answered.

"I will visit her again when she wakes up" Achara said.

After that she went back to her home and saw the soup and curry on the table.

"Look like father have already cooked the soup, let me taste it. Hmm not bad. " Since she is also hungry , she ate them.

When her adopted father come in, he saw that Achara already ate  everything clean.

" Oh my god " was his  first reaction. He was a little guilty and have  sweat on his forhead  "Y-y-you you ate them all? " he asked.

" What wrong? Are you stingy of sharing it with your daughter, hmmpt i still have not gotten even with you when you eat all the food i cooked last time! ".

He gulped." It is just that..." He look at the empty plate on the table with cautious. He really want to speak but does not dare. 
"Anyway it is to late to stopped, i should just acted dumb" he though.

"It nothing ,never mind ". He speak to Achara.

Although Achara though his action was quit weird, she just let it be and does not think too much.

After Achara and her adopted father abandon their isolated life and joined this Clemour Tribe, the numbers of patients who get ill or unwell increases lately,especially the single male beast men. Don't know if the illness are true or fake but one thing for sure is there are more patient visiting their house for medical treatment. Instead of the old healer, they are more interested in the beautiful female who assists the healer. Not only does she know medicine, she is gentle and extremely beautiful. This is a blessing from heaven for all the single males out there where female are extremely rare. Thus, they would firmly take every opportunity just to catch a glimpse of Achara. They would give many reasons, illness, injuries to meet and interact with such beautiful female. Even the trivial things like hurting hips or head would not be left out.

"Uncle Bob! I don't feel well and I am hurting very much. Am I going to die? A certain male beastman touch his heart and take a peek at the beautiful Achara sitting in the corner of the room. He also does not forget to wink at Achara when she looked his way.

"You are already fine" Her adopted father who was a healer checked him.

"No, No healer, it really hurt in my heart, only if someone volunteer to touch my chest, do I feel a little bit better" his eyes still looking at Achara.

"Then I will touch you "The Bobcat aim his hands on the male beastman chest.

It made the male beastman cover himself with both hands to his chest.