6

We were out in the garden today 'veiwing' the cherry blossoms. However there wasn't a lot of viewing, and more hosting. Oh well. At least the kimono looks good. A little lower than some others, but it's whatever. Tamaki was flirting with the girls, haruhi was just being haruhi, mori was hanging out with bunny, and the twins were doing their thing. Kyouya went up to some girls the twins were entertaining. "All beauty is fleeting. Just take a look at these cherry blossoms, you'll never have a chance to see them this vibrant again. And that's why, I've compiled this picture book that contains the beauty of each passing day. Indecently, I've prepared similar books of the other hosts as well. And if you ladies are interested in collecting all five of them, I'll discount the whole set for you." 

Of course, they took them, while I internally groaned, pretending I didn't just hear all of that. "Well now we know how the club makes extra money." 

"But I've got to wonder."

"When did he take pictures of us?" 

Bunny was pretending to get too focused on mixing the tea, while I casually lounged against a nearby tree. The girls I was entertaining were fawning over me for no reason what-so-ever, other than I looked cool I guess. "Hey y/n, Can we ride your motorcycle with you sometime?" One girl asked with pink cheeks. Either she's asking if she can actually ride with me, or she's asking if she can ride me. Either way, I have an idea on how to answer. 

"Alright, but keep in mind, there's only room for one there, so play nice kittens~" A few squealed, and others were hiding their faces. Vague enough to sort of respond with a sexual innuendo, but at the same time, innocent enough to just be me saying that I can't fit everyone at once. Perfect. 

"Hey y/n!" I turned to see bunny bouncing to me. "Have you chosen your electives yet?"

"Yeah actually, I have."

"Oh? What electives?"

"Biology, visual arts, chemistry, and civil and political sciences. Things that will give me an advantage in collage, and make my degree easier to obtain. Hell, I might be able to get it a year early." 

"Huh. I didn't know you planned on going to collage."

"Why's that?"

"I dunno, you just always seem so bored in class, so I guess I thought you didn't like school." I chuckle.

"It's not that. It's just, some classes are too easy. I'd rather take things that will prepare me for my major."

"What do you plan on majoring in?"

"Forensic phycology." I turn my head to look at the kite in the sky. "I've always been fascinated by this sort of stuff. When I was younger, I wanted to be a cop. Plans haven't changed much. I find after everything, I want to find out more about the identification of physical evidence, trace evidence leading to unknown suspects, biology and decomposition, things like that you know?" I turned my head back to him, to see him looking at me in awe. 

"That sounds pretty cool. Also, really gross. Wouldn't you be close to dead bodies and bones a lot?" I nod. "The thought of it doesn't gross you out?" I thought back to the night of everything, and shivered a little.

"No, not really."  I think back to the crash again. I only saw it for a split second, but I don't think I'll ever forget my mothers mangles corpse, her head cracked wide open, and her brain splattered on the concrete. Her jaw was busted, and her entire left hand was gone. Bits of her ribs were sticking out of her back, and blood was splattered everywhere. Her blood. She was gone within an instant. From then on, it was just the three of us. 

"Does it have something to do with your scars?" I nodded. "Oh... Do you want to talk about how you got them?"

"Not here. It's not really the right time, or place to tell. But I can tell you one thing. It's something I'm never going to forget. Not ever." He looked at me, seemingly sad, but it was understandable. I know he's just trying to get to know me, but I'm just not ready to talk about it.