18

The beach. A beautiful place with sand and shells, and the ocean.. I hate it.

I hate being shirtless in general really. It shows my scars, which I really hate, but hey, what can I really do? Tamki kind of forced us to come. And since everyone, even my little bunny was in on the idea, I couldn't really say no. So here I am, sucking it up and pretending I'm not hating this. Mostly because we're hosting while doing this for some bizzare reason. And I could feel the jelousy readiating off of my bunny from where I was, but I don't think the ladies picked up on it. "Hey y/n~" One of them said in a flirty tone.

"Can I help you?" I ask generally disinterested. She's wearing a bikini, if it can even be called that. It barely covers her bits and peices, and is all tied together with a few measly strings. She blushed as she sat down next to me, not even bothering asking if I was okay with it. News flash, I wasn't. However I did my best not to let it show. After all, I am a host. Although I'd like to be marking up my bunny as mine, but I knew he wouldn't let me right now.

"C.. Can I.." She mumbled something, and I inwardly sighed as I got my arm around her.

"What was that sweetheart?" I asked, my voice low and rough like gravel. She squeaked, and burried her face in her hands. I saw my bunny staring at me with an upset look, and I mouthed him an apology. I'd have to make it up to him later. I looked back at the girl in my arms, and she looked at me with her doe eyes. Then I never would have expected this; She kissed me right on the lips. I pushed her away on instinct, and wiped my mouth. "What the everloving fuck?!"

"I.. I wanted to kiss you. That's what I asked."

"Listen, doll, I'm flattered, but I'm in a long term relationship." She paled. "They know I'm in the club and don't mind, but this is crossing a line!" She got up, legs shaking, and bowed.

"I'm so sorry. And tell your girlfriend I'm sorry too! I had no idea." My bunny looked like he was ready to kill her.

"I would say it's alright, but it's really not. Please leave." She scurried away, and my bunny came up to me.

"I didn't like that."

"Hey, I didn't like it either. I'm just glad she left." Bunny nodded.

"You handled that really well. This isn't the first time this has happened, is it?"

"No, it really isn't. I'm so sorry about that. I could feel how upset you were from over there." He pouted and I laughed. "Don't worry. You're all mine, and I'm all yours." He huffed, and I stroked his hair to calm him down. "What's wrong?" He shifted to face me, and stared at my neck. Before I could ask him why, he bit down on it, leaving teeth marks. I jumped in suprise, and looked at him, shocked. He just did that in broad daylight. But I smirked, and bit his shoulder, and he stifled a moan.

"If you get to mark me, I get to mark you." He chuckled, and gave me a big smile, before running off. I noticed a few girls looking at me. "Take a picture it'll last longer." They scurried off, when he others got us together for a game. It was a game to find haruhi's weakness, and I was intrigued. But I wasn't about to try to revel  my own fear of cars. I can handle them, but they still freak me out on the inside. Only bunny knows about said fear, and that's plenty of people to know.

"So  the rules are simple. You find out what haruhi's weakness is!"

"And I have a prize for the winner." Kyouya said holding up pictures of haruhi from middle school.

"Not interested in the prize, but I'm curious about the game. I'm in." I said, a small smile on my face. With that we all split to find the fear.