29

That night, we decided to go back to my place for the night when I mentioned I had a little surprise for us to try. He was a little flustered, but I could tell he was still exited about what I had planned. He had already let his parents know where he was and while I knew that my sister wouldn't be home, I can't say the same about my dad who had a late shift tonight. It hit me that this was his first time meeting my dad. "You sure you wanna do this tonight? My dad's gonna be home for a while." 

"I'm sure. It'll be fine." I nodded, as we rode home. 

Once we got there, my dad yelled out. "Y/n? You home?"

"Yeah, and I brought a friend home. Hope you don't mind."

"Pardon the intrusion!" He called while talking his shoes off. My dad looked behind him, and shrugged. 

"There's dinner if you two want it. I have to head out in an hour or so."

"I know. What time will you be back?"

"Not until around 7."

"Got it." My little bunny smiled at me, knowing that we'd have the house to ourselves for more than long enough. 

After my dad left, we were cuddling in my room, kissing each other. Slowly things got more heated and he got a little more handsy. I flipped us so I was on top, as he started trying to get my shirt off. I disconnected from his lips. "Give me a sec." I said softly as I pulled my shirt off, and I saw that not-so-innocent smile on his face. "What's that look about?"

"Nothing, just happy we're doing this again." I moved him onto my lap as he took his shirt off, and I attacked his chest with bites and licks, while he moaned softly. His eyes were beginning to become cloudy with want and desire, as I got his pants off of him. I set him on the bed with one last kiss. "Where are you-"

"Trust me?" He nodded. "Close your eyes, and don't open them until I tell you to, kay?" He nodded again, his brown eyes closing softly as I got the toys out from my closet. I only needed a few things, namely a bit of rope, and a silk blindfold, but I also got out a little surprise for him, along with some lube. 

I got over him and pushed him down gently, before moving his arms above his head, and tying them up to the headboard. "Can you still feel your hands?"

"Yeah."

"Move your head a little." He lifted it up while I got the blindfold on him. It was more like a sleep mask really, since I wanted him to be comfortable, and I'm not sure how comfortable laying on a knot will be. 

I heard his breath hitch while I finished putting everything together. "You can open your eyes, but you aren't going to be able to see anything." I told him, and he smiled a little. "Nervous?"

"Not at all." God the sight in front of me was one to behold. My bunny all tied up and prone for me, mostly naked. His face was flushed pink, and god it was a sight, seeing all of him eager to be fucked into the mattress by me. I palmed him through the thin fabric of his boxers, and he let out a moan at the feeling. 

"Such a good boy for me. You ready?"

"Yes" I took his boxers off, his little friend springing out. I started shrugging off my own pants and boxers, and opening the bottle of lube. Ripping open the condom, I slipped it on, and got some lube on my fingers, tracing one against his ass, which was wanting to be filled. I could tell by the way he was trying to move his hips. With my free hand, I smacked the side of his thigh. 

"Be patient." He gasped at the contact, but nodded. Does he like when I hit him? I'm not gonna test it. Not right now at least. I pressed a finger into him, as he whimpered at the feeling. he felt loose.. "Playing with yourself without me? So bad~" I chuckled, wiggling my finger, and adding another. "Tell me, what do you use? Fingers? A toy?" He seemed hesitant to answer. I smacked his thigh again, and he cried out, in what I'm assuming was a mix of pain and pleasure. 

"F.. Fingers." I pressed down on a certain spot in him, making him scream out my name. 

"Tell me, does it feel good? Better than this?" He shook his head quickly. 

"Can't... Can't get.. Ah!~" I chuckled, getting what he was saying. 

"Aww, my poor bunny can't get the spots like I can.. How cute." If he's a masochist, he'll like the talk I'm doing. He did say it turned him on. "So naughty just for me. Tell me, how badly do you want me?"

"So bad~ So so bad."

"Want me to fill you up? Make you feel good?"

"Yes! Better than myself, please!" 

"Oh, you want me that badly, eh?" I pulled my fingers out and lined myself up. "Time for your reward." I said, as I pushed into him. He bit his lip as I slid in, trying to conceal his voice. "Don't hold back. I like hearing you scream my name." Was all the warning he got before I started moving. 

A rough pace, but not as rough as I could be was set. I wanted to tease him a little more, see him beg under me. "God, you feel so fucking good!~" I grunted out. He was moaning like a harlot, and it was hot as hell. 

"Ah!~ Y/n! Faster~" Who am I to deny my bunny's requests? I went faster, going a little harder too. God, he always felt so good. Warm and tight, despite all the prep we did. It squeezed around me in a way that was so perfect, yet indescribable. 

I felt a knot slowly form with each thrust, and by the way he was squeezing he was closer than I was. "You gonna cum?"

"Wanna.. Wanna cum~ Please!"

"Go ahead, cum for me bunny~" He yelled as he went through his first orgasm of the night, and I stopped to let him catch his breath, as he came down. He was still hard, lucky for me, and once he was ready, he rolled his hips to get me to go again. Fuck, why is he always so hot and cute at the same time? 

"Y/n-"

"Just a little longer bunny, I'm almost there." I said with a grunt. I pumped him with my thrusts to get him closer for me. He moaned louder at the stimulation. He was always a vocal person, so it was really no surprise that he was vocal during sex too. 

"Fuck, I'm so close."

"Wanna cum-"

"Just a second. Want you to come with me." He nodded, and waited, his back arching into the mattress, head thrown back against the pillows. "Come for me!" I all but yelled as I reached my peak. He yelled again, as his cum splattered against himself and I. 

When we came down, I pulled out and undid the ropes. He took the blindfold off as I took off the condom and tied it up, throwing it out. I went to the bathroom to grab a rag to clean us up, before laying back down with him, and helping him into a pair of boxers he left here last time he was over. He was already asleep by the time his head hit the pillow again, and I smiled. i kissed his forehead before speaking. 

"Love you mitskuni." 

With that, I was out like a light.