26

It was a few days into the training, with haruhi watching over Kirimi, and the rest of us (And renge) trying to help nekozawa reform his personality into something princely. I had a feeling it wouldn't work, but said nothing about it. Instead or really paying attention though, I was whispering little things into bunny's ear to make him blush. It was dark, so nobody could really see it that well, and it was fun to  tease him. 

"Your golden locks glow in the candlelight. Your skin like ivory. Your smile, mysterious as a flower illuminated by the moonlight. Such beauty... It's as if, you're a cursed wax doll shrouded in darkness and filled with malevolence!" 

Whack! 

"No way, you've got it all wrong! Numbskull! Who told you to say something like that! How many times do I have to tell you! You're not allowed to use any occult terms!"

"I'm really sorry! But my vocabulary is a bit limited without those words." This set her off. 

"You aren't allowed to talk back to me either! What kind of princely character would you be with a sissy excuse like that?! Remember, it's okay to have a dark side, some girls like that. Cute and broody male characters always go over well with young girls. However referencing anything related to the occult is out of the question.  Mori senpai, go ahead and add that to the board."

"Wax... Doll..." He said to himself as he wrote it. 

"Seems like renge is really on top of things."

"Yeah, she's on a roll!"

"But I'm not sure the lines she's feeding him are appropriate to use on his sister." 

"You just going to sit and watch boss?" 

"Of course, I don't want to end up with a curse on me." 

"Wouldn't it be better to find him someone to help with his photophobia?" 

"Okay, it seems you've memorized most of your new character lines, I think it's about time we moved on! Are you ready senpai?"

"Oh please no. It's too soon! I can't handle it yet!"

"You're never gonna be ready! You just got to do it!" I said, as renge shined a flashlight on him. 

"Don't let a simple flashlight get the best of you! Work up your nerve! It's not physically effecting you, so it must be phycological! Even edger was able to face the cross once he build up his courage!" She said, turning it off. Mori and bunny were drawing on the board, as nekozawa noticed something.

"But I thought you rejected the cult?"

Occult fiction is good, occult fashion is not."

"Oh is that so?"

"Don't judge him."

"You're the one who's always wearing weird cosplay." 

"You've got to put your heart into the delivery of these lines. You have to imagine you're talking to kirimi-chan."

"That's easy for you to say. But that doesn't look anything like her!" He pointed to tamaki's bunny dressed up as kirimi. I facepalmed. 

"Would you quit complaining?! Look at her through the eyes of your heart. The eyes of your heart!" She said pushing the bear into his face. 

"That's right, remember why you're doing this! It's all for kirimi! Just give it a shot! it will look like her if you use your imagination!" The twins had a glint in their eye. What were they planning?

"Here you go boss!" Tamaki turned around and sweat dropped. 

"We got this one ready just for you!"