31

I was over at bunny's house for the weekend, and we were sparring. He had been teaching me a bit more about hand to hand combat, and honestly, neither one of us were really afraid about hurting each other during this, cause it's mostly for fun. His brother still thought I was weird for dating his brother, but overall, he left us alone. 

As we took a water break, bunny spoke. "You seem to be doing a lot better."

"Thanks?" I chuckled. 

"I mean, usually you're always slightly on edge, and don't get me wrong, it's fine, and I understand why with all you've been through, but I feel like something's changed. You seem more calm." He look a long look at me. "And you're less pale. Did something happen?" I shrugged. 

"I mean, I guess you could say that?" I sighed. "A couple weeks ago, I had another nightmare of the accident. I woke up my whole family with my crying. I just couldn't hold it together." I looked at him and smiled. "My dad and sister were in the kitchen with hot chocolate to calm me down, and my dad said he thinks it's time I get some medications to help with my mental state. I've been feeling a lot better since then, and got sleeping pills that don't make me want to vomit." he smiled back at me, and leaned into me. "Apparently, my moms side of the family has a long history of clinical depression. Mine wasn't as bad as hers, but it was still bad to let it go untreated this long." He said nothing, just listening to me talk. "I actually feel like my old self again."

"Y/n, that's great! I'm happy for you." He kissed my cheek, and got in my lap. "I'm happy you're getting better."

We slept in his room that night, cuddled up to each other. No, we didn't have sex, since we weren't feeling it that night. I took my pills, and within a couple hours, I was out like a light. 

I didn't wake up until mitsukuni yelled into his phone. "Huh?! So haru-chan is really missing?!"

"And her family is bankrupt?" I heard mori's voice from over the phone. What? I was still half asleep, so I didn't really know what was happening. 

"It's the only explanation!" Oh, a group call. "I've been trying to get through to her home phone and her fathers work phone for the past several days! No one will answer!" He was crying, and I chuckled. "And on top of that, y/n hasn't been responding to me!" Mistukuni looked at me, and gently grabbed his phone. 

"Yeah, cause you were blowing it up with random gibberish. Me ignoring you is completely on you." 

"Wait, are you at honey senapi's house?"

"Yeah? And?" I could almost hear the wiggling eyebrows from the other side of the phone, coming from hikaru and kaoru. "Whatever you're implying, stop it. I just woke up, and I'm not in the mood for your shenanigans." Bunny giggled, before I handed his phone back. He put it on speaker phone, and I heard something about 'indentured servitude', and I rolled my eyes. Bunny cried about haru-chan, being a little nervous for his friend, and I rubbed his back and pulled him close. 

"Boss please, not so loud! Have you tried calling her cell phone yet?"

"Why on earth would she have a cell phone?!" He shrieked, before snapping his fingers. He went on about some sort of 'plebian exchange' as I got dressed, mitsukuni doing the same. 

"Not to interrupt your delusion, but haruhi is currently in kuriozaowa." 

"What's she doing all the way over there?" I muttered to myself. Tamaki was going on about gypsies, and I just heard a 'moron' from over the phone, presumably from kyoya. The line went dead, and I looked at him, a little more awake. "Breakfast?" 

"Yeah." We both finished getting dressed, me in my usual punk style, while bunny got dressed in his usual adorable style. Tamaki, hikaru and kaoru, along with kyoya showed up at their shared estate. It took a little bit of convincing on my part, but eventually I gave in, and packed my stuff. I double checked I had my medicine, and after I was sure it was there, We got ready to go..