36

I'm back with this bitches. Enjoy! I've had no motivation for this until not too long ago, but its going to take time. Next chapter is Luna's pov! Let me know what you guys think of that eventually. 

I was with the other third years, when I heard a familiar voice asking for Bunny. He went up with Mori, and I backed up, not wanting to be part of this right now. I saw Luna was with Chika, and knew they likely ran into one another on the way here, not knowing they were going the same place. "Oh look! It's Chika-chan! So what's up? You rarely ever come over to the high school like this to see me!" 

"Harihi, you might want to back up." I said, and gently pulled her away, same with Luna. 

"Huh? What's going on?" Luna was quiet.

"Prepare yourself Mitskuni." Haruhi gasped as he jumped and kicked at Mitskuni, who dodged effortlessly. I kept them away from the fighting as they started to talk. 

"Hey! C'mon, cut it out you guys! y/n senpai, mori senpai!" I shook my head and kept them away as the two continued to battle. Mori hummed. "What do ya mean 'hm'?" 

"Big brother, what's going on?" 

"I'll tell ya later." 

"Woah, did you see that?!" A motor sounded, and renge came up with commentary, as I watched my boyfriend with a smirk. "Honey senpai dodged Chika's preliminary attack! This is gonna be good!" 

"What's going on senpai?"

"A little tradition. I'll let them explain more after." 

"They're fighting?" I hum. 

"Honey senpai is able to fly through the air with such grace! He's like a modern day Ushiwakamaru! Woah! Chika attacks again without even giving him a chance to regain his balance!" Chika punched, and Mitskuni dodged easily, and swept his legs out from under him. "Incredible. He dodged his attack and tripped him! Neither of them is gonna give! They keep lashing out with ferocious techniques!" Haruhi was watching with silenced shock, with an ounce of disbelief. Luna was in awe of what she was hearing. Neither one of them knew who Chika was, so I can understand their shock. I just did my best to keep the two out of the way so they wouldn't get hurt. Chika was panting, while Mitsikuni hadn't even broken a sweat. 

"So they're at it again?" Tamaki asked, and haruhi looked over, still in shock. 

"Yeah."

"I wish they would've chosen a better location to do this." 

"Wait, why are you guys so calm?! Y/n senpai, let go of me!" 

"Nah, I don't think I will child." They were struggling slightly. "I don't want you getting caught up in the middle of this. Believe me, they won't stop until one of them wins." 

"How do you know this?"

"I'll explain in a minute." Chika pulled out a staff, and tamaki just hummed. 

"Now things are getting serious, Chika's got a weapon!" He lunged at his brother, who just did a couple of back-handsprings to get away and dodged each attack effortlessly. 

"Hey! No way! The use of a weapon should be against the rules!"

"Rules? When these two are up against one another, the only rule is win." I explained with a slight chuckle. Finally, Chika swung and seemingly knocked mitsukuni back, but I saw what he did. It was a ploy. "Smart move bunny." I muttered as the twins shouted. 

"Woah! He knocked him out of the park!" 

"This may be his first win!"

"It's not." Renge and mori knew it too. Chika was panting hard and compressed his staff.